From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Spite (trait list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Vulnerability (8s): +3% Incoming Damage, +3% Incoming Condition Damage3
- Vulnerability (6s): +3% Incoming Damage, +3% Incoming Condition Damage3
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Spinal Shivers — Focus
- Chillblains — Staff
- Frozen Abyss — Trident
- Chilling Scythe — Greatsword
- Grasping Darkness — Greatsword
Transform skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Decimate Defenses — Striking a foe with vulnerability increases your critical hit chance.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Chilling Darkness — Blinding a target will also apply chill.
- Shivers of Dread — Whenever you inflict fear, you also chill.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this trait.