From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Teku Nuhoch Waypoint)
Locations and objectives
- Teku Nuhoch Waypoint —
- Beetle Feast
- A battle beetle is ready to lay eggs. Help her to the hatchery (80)
- Clear the chak surrounding Teku Nuhoch (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat Potoni the Massive to prove your worth (80)
- Escort Alchemist Patli to the Nuhoch Trail (80)
- Escort the lore seeker to the underground lake (80) [Group Event]
- Kill nearby mushrooms to provide the Nuhoch's beetles with food (80)
- Kill the gigantic chak lobber (80) [Group Event]
- Lure the beetles near mushrooms to calm them by releasing spores from nodules (80)
- Slay the Great Skelk Regurgitant (80) [Group Event]
- Sporelings are growing in the pen and killing the beetles. Stop them! (80)
- Take the young beetles on their first chak patrol (80) [Group Event]
- The Zintl are attacking Teku Nuhoch. Drive them out! (80)
- Transform into a Nuhoch, and herd young beetles into the pen (80)
- Advisor Oztotl
- Alchemist Patli
- Beetle Herder Icnoyotl
- Champion Guard Commander Amo
- Champion Potoni the Massive
- Kaana Pahua
- Lore Seeker Zolin
- Nuhoch Villager
- Potoni the Massive's Biggest Fan
- Veteran Teku Nuhoch Guard
- Veteran Converted Itzel
- Veteran Converted Nuhoch
- Veteran Zintl Cavalier
- Veteran Zintl Zealot
- Zintl Cavalier
- Zintl Devotee
- Zintl Fanatic
- Zintl Marauder
- Zintl Zealot
- Arrowhead Hatchling
- Pocket Raptor
- Rolling Devil
- Veteran Arrowhead
- Veteran Bonebreaker
- Veteran Bristleback
- Veteran Smokescale
- Nuhoch Villager (1): Have you heard? The outsiders say this Elder Dragon threatens the entire world!
- Nuhoch Villager (2): The world will have to defend itself. I just want to protect our village.
- Nuhoch Villager (1): Chapatl has been missing for a long time now.
- Nuhoch Villager (2): He was going hunting last time I saw him...
- Nuhoch Villager (1): He never returned.
- Nuhoch Villager (2): The jungle provides, but the jungle also takes back.
- Potoni the Massive's Biggest Fan: I'm glad that Potoni the Massive fights for us. He's very strong.
- Nuhoch Villager (3): Strong smelling you mean.
- Potoni the Massive's Biggest Fan: That's the powerful smell of success! And also his magic ointments.
- Nuhoch Villager (3): All I know is he makes my eyes water.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): Our enemies grow more powerful each day.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): We've slain so many, but twice as many appear to take their place.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): If we don't find a better way to fight them, they'll push us from our homes.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): With luck, the jungle will provide us with a solution.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): The jungle had better provide it soon.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): Our new beetles give me some hope, at least.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): The new batch seems promising, though they are still young.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): True, true. Still, maybe a good sign.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): Our new beetles turned out even better than I'd hoped.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): They have grown into strong fighters. That's a good sign.
- Nuhoch Villager (6): I'd like to visit the outsider's land someday.
- Nuhoch Villager (7): Why? They probably have their own dragon, attacking them there.
- Nuhoch Villager (6): Have you seen those Zintl?
- Nuhoch Villager (7): You mean the beetle-riders? Sure.
- Nuhoch Villager (6): Intolerant, preachy little creatures.
- Nuhoch Villager (7): They think everyone should worship their sun god.
- Nuhoch Villager (6): Nice beetles though...
- Nuhoch Villager (7): Oh, yes. Nice beetles.
- Nuhoch Villager (8): If you're happy, why don't you have a happy face?
- Nuhoch Villager (9): This is my happy face.
- Speed Boost Mushroom
- Chest - In the Subterranean Lake after a long, unofficial, jumping puzzle involving gliding, and walking on roots and lianas.
- Resource nodes