Signet of Domination
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Signet of Domination
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Overhead activation icon
Signet Passive: Improved condition damage.
Signet Active: Stun your foe.
- Signet of Domination: 180 Condition Damage
- Stun: 3 seconds
- Defiance Break: 300
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Illusion of Vulnerability — Inflict vulnerability when you interrupt a foe. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Dazzling — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Power Block — Interrupts deal damage and inflict weakness. Enemy skills that you interrupt have an increased cooldown. Cannot increase recharge of skills with no recharge or skills on creatures with defiance bars. This trait can only damage enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Ineptitude — Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Chaotic Interruption — When you interrupt a foe, recharge one of your equipped-weapon skills at random. Only affects weapon skills that are recharging.
- Blurred Inscriptions — Signets have improved active effects, and activating one grants you distortion.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
- When used underwater, the activation time is second. ½
- Increases condition damage by
2 * (10 + character level)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 23, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: