From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Inspiration (trait list)
- Training cost
- 8 Hero points
- Game link
Signets have improved active effects, and activating one grants you distortion.
- Signet of the Ether: Increases healing.
- Signet of Domination: Removes boons.
- Signet of Illusions: Summons illusions.
- Signet of Inspiration: Increases the number of allied targets.
- Signet of Midnight: Removes conditions.
- Signet of Humility: Applies vulnerability.
- Distortion (1s): Immune to conditions and damage.
— In-game description
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Signet of Domination — Signet
- Signet of Illusions — Signet
- Signet of Inspiration — Signet
- Signet of Midnight — Signet
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Fragility — Deal increased strike damage for each stack of vulnerability on your target.
- Auspicious Anguish — Convert damaging conditions to boons whenever you gain Distortion or become disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Inspiring Distortion — Grant aegis to other nearby allies whenever you give yourself distortion or use Shatter skill 4.
- Desert Distortion — Illusions shattered by Distortion become Mirage Mirrors. Ambush skills become available for a short time whenever you grant distortion to yourself.
- Activating a signet grants Reflection with the Master of Fragmentation trait.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|October 02, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: