Signets have improved active effects, and activating one grants you distortion.
- Distortion (1s): Immune to conditions and damage.
Increases the number of allied targets
- Applies vulnerability
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| October 02, 2018
- This trait has been moved to the Inspiration specialization at the Grandmaster tier to replace Temporal Enchanter. Its functionality has been updated. It now grants distortion when using signets and gives all signets improved functionality when active:
- Signet of the Ether: Grants increased healing.
- Signet of Domination: Strips 5 boons.
- Signet of Illusions: Summons 1 clone.
- Signet of Inspiration: Hits 10 targets instead of 5 targets.
- Signet of Midnight: Cures 5 conditions from the player.
- Signet of Humility: Applies 10 stacks of vulnerability.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Now reduces recharge of signet skills by 20%.
- Now removes 1 condition after activating a signet skill.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Blurred Inscriptions has been added to the game.