Destroy as many pinatas as you can before time runs out!
— Adventure objective
Pinata Bashing is a seasonal adventure during the Dragon Bash in Hoelbrak where you need to destroy pinatas spread throughout the city. Speak to the Pinata Bashing NPC to begin the adventure.
29 Pinatas are spread over Hoelbrak. You won't have time to reach all of them so you should plan ahead and decide which Pinatas you're aiming for (the route in the infobox on the right has a workable route for 20). You can use any of your three skills to destroy Pinatas - skills 2 and 3 are leap movement skills, and skill 1 recharges the other two skills.
|| Pinata Popper
||Pop pinatas in front of you, refreshing all pinata skill cooldowns.
|| Pinata Bowl
||Throw yourself toward a target area, breaking pinatas in your path. Recharges Dragon Launch if a pinata is broken.
|| Dragon Launch
||Smash pinatas in your location and leap forward into the air, resetting the cooldown of Pinata Bowl.
||End the transformation and forfeit the adventure.
- You can use your 2 or 3 skill while airborne. Using the 2 skill can help you quickly change directions if your 3 skill sends you too far.
- Practice makes perfect. Good luck!
- Dragon Bash: Pinata Pro — Earn a gold medal in the Pinata Bashing adventure in Hoelbrak. (5)
- Dragon Bash Feats: (Annual) Pinata Pummeler — Earn a silver medal in the Pinata Bashing adventure in Hoelbrak. This achievement can be completed once per year. (0)
- Mounts and gliders are disabled for the duration of this adventure.