This article is about the warrior sword skill. For other skills of the same name, see Impale.
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020
- Impale now applies a pulsing 1-second cripple in addition to torment. Successfully using the Rip ability now grants 10 stacks of might for 5 seconds.
|October 02, 2018
- The projectile velocity has been increased by 66%.
|September 09, 2014
- Lowered the duration of torment from 12 seconds to 8 seconds.
|April 15, 2014
- The time this skill is active has been reduced from 10 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Torment is now applied every second that the skill is active, rather than every 3 seconds.
- Reduced the number of torment stacks when the missile hits from 2 to 1 to compensate for the increase in pulses, so that the number of stacks remains the same.
- This skill will no longer fire at enemies behind the warrior.
|July 23, 2013
- This skill now applies torment instead of bleeding.
- Two stacks of torment are now applied upon the sword's impact.
|February 26, 2013
- This ability's cooldown has been reduced to 15 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Impale has been added to the game.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- This skill's Bleeding was replaced with Torment because Bleeding used to only stack up to 25 times.