From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Building Momentum — Burst skills restore endurance on hit.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury. Fury gives an increased critical chance.
- Sundering Burst — Burst skills inflict vulnerability if they hit and inflict additional vulnerability if the attack is a critical hit. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Burst Precision — Burst skills have an increased critical chance.
- Cull the Weak — Deal strike damage to weakened foes. Burst skills inflict weakness. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Cleansing Ire — Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition when you hit with a burst skill, then remove an additional condition for every bar of adrenaline spent.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Magebane Tether — Hitting with a burst skill casts Magebane Tether on your target if they are within range.
- Movement interrupts channeling.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 17, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 27, 2015||
|December 10, 2013||
|August 20, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: