— In-game description [?]
- Movement interrupts channeling.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| January 26, 2016
- This skill now pierces by default.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Using a burst skill for your equipped weapon will now set the recharge of all adrenaline tiers of that burst skill.
- The recharge of all burst skills has been reduced from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
| January 27, 2015
- The casting time of this skill has been reduced from 1.75 seconds to 1.25 seconds.
| December 10, 2013
- Fixed the skill facts to indicate the damage increase when Burst Mastery is traited.
| August 20, 2013
- Fixed a bug so that this skill will no longer drain the energy of a target that reflects it.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Kill Shot has been added to the game.
- See also: Burst#Related traits