— In-game description [?]
- Movement interrupts channeling.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 17, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused the spellbreaker version of this skill to do more damage than expected in PvP and WvW.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 2.25/2.75/3.25 to 1.4/1.7/2.0.
|January 26, 2016
- This skill now pierces by default.
|June 23, 2015
- Using a burst skill for your equipped weapon will now set the recharge of all adrenaline tiers of that burst skill.
- The recharge of all burst skills has been reduced from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
|January 27, 2015
- The casting time of this skill has been reduced from 1.75 seconds to 1.25 seconds.
|December 10, 2013
- Fixed the skill facts to indicate the damage increase when Burst Mastery is traited.
|August 20, 2013
- Fixed a bug so that this skill will no longer drain the energy of a target that reflects it.
|August 28, 2012
- Kill Shot has been added to the game.
- See also: Burst#Related traits