Talk:Kill Shot

From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Range[edit]

5000 units or feet? because this would be ridiculous if it was 5000 units. 107.9.231.4 16:10, 30 May 2012 (UTC)

Units are equivalent to inches, so 5000 units is ~417 feet, which isn't all that ridiculous for a rifle. Civil War-era Minié rifles had an effective range of 900 feet.[1]Dr Ishmael User Dr ishmael Diablo the chicken.png 16:24, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
You're right it's ridiculous, if real life were a relevant reference then it would also take 20 seconds between auto attack shots for reloading. The rifle's range is 1200, the 5000 range refers to its burst attack and not its auto attack, so it's. not OP. 202.4.201.37 04:45, 24 July 2012 (UTC)

Damage increase[edit]

From the damage on the main page the skill seems to increase 40% for the second adrenaline stage and another 40% (total of 80%) for the third stage. Can someone confirm this? It may be more accurate to display this values instead of the raw damage IMHO. ~romante


Got hit by this for 9,805. 92.9.54.224 18:18, 23 September 2012 (UTC)

That feel. Most lvl 80 Elementalists have 11-13k hp, so it's almost an instant kill. I wonder if any other profession can hit/crit this hard. --Teisei 「ページ」 「会話」 10:37, 1 October 2012 (UTC)
A full exotic berserker warrior can critically hit for more than 13,000. Coupled with its high range, it's rather deadly in WvWvW. 109.91.252.10 02:16, 13 December 2012 (UTC)