- 1 Update 3 - July 25, 2017
- 2 Update 2 - July 25, 2017
- 3 Update - July 25, 2017
- 3.1 Living World Season Finale- "One Path Ends"
- 3.2 New Legendary Sword
- 3.3 New Legendary Hammer
- 3.4 World Polish
- 3.5 Fractals
- 3.6 Raids
- 3.7 Personal Story
- 3.8 Structured Player vs. Player
- 3.9 World vs. World
- 3.10 Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- 3.11 Mac Client
- 3.12 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
Update 3 - July 25, 2017
- Fractals: Fixed an issue in which swapping characters could provide an unintended benefit on challenge-mode boss encounters.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing completion of the Cozen Desolation Mastery point in Fireheart Rise.
- Corrected the price of the legendary trinket collection items on renown-heart merchants in Draconis Mons.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from earning credit on a step in "Where's Balthazar?" when participating in another player’s instance.
- Fixed an issue in which shards were being destroyed multiple times in "Where's Balthazar?"
- Fixed an issue in which the Nightmare Skin Chest was giving the wrong items.
- Fixed an edge-case bug that would cause the last boss of the instance "The Last Chance" to disappear at 5% health.
07/25/2017 – Late Notes
- The Material Storage tab has been updated and now allows many additional items to be deposited.
- Two new Material Storage collections have been added: Cooking Ingredients and Scribing Materials.
- The Common, Fine, and Rare Materials collections have been renamed to Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced, respectively.
- Charged Thorns are now classified as Rare.
- Elonian Wine is now classified as Exotic.
- Mystic Forge Stones are now classified as Rare.
- Fractal Research Pages are now classified as Rare.
- Mystic Runestones are now classified as Legendary.
- Bricks of Clay are now classified as Uncommon.
- Fixed a few shadow bugs.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 79,949
- The items which may newly be deposited into Material Storage are as follows:
- Basic Crafting Materials: Lump of Glass, Milling Basin
- Intermediate Crafting Materials: Blade Shard, Shimmering Crystal, Tenebrous Crystal
- Advanced Crafting Materials: Bottle of Elonian Wine, Icy Runestone, Mystic Runestone, Legendary Insight, Unidentified Fossilized Insect, Chak Egg, Reclaimed Metal Plate, Fractal Research Page, Brick of Clay
- Ascended Materials: +1 Agony Infusion, Augur's Stone, Lesser Vision Crystal, Vision Crystal, Carbonized Mithrillium Ingot, Square of Vabbian Silk, Blended Leather Sheet, Empowered Mithril Ingot, Empowered Cured Thick Leather Square, Bolt of Empowered Silk, Composite Wood Board, Weaponized Mithril Ingot, Weaponized Cured Thick Leather Square, Weaponized Elder Wood Plank
- Gemstones and Jewels: Copper Doubloon, Gold Doubloon, Platinum Doubloon, Silver Doubloon, Amalgamated Gemstone
- Cooking Ingredients: Bowl of Baker's Dry Ingredients, Ball of Dough, Bowl of Red Meat Stock, Bowl of Vegetable Stock, Bowl of Staple Soup Vegetables, Bowl of Ice Cream Base, Bottle of Simple Dressing, Pile of Stirfry Spice Mix, Pile of Salt and Pepper, Bowl of Roux, Bowl of Baker's Wet Ingredients, Ball of Cookie Dough, Bowl of Poultry Stock, Bowl of Cream Soup Base, Pile of Simple Stew Herbs, Bowl of Candy Corn Glaze, Jar of Tomato Sauce, Pile of Pumpkin Pie Spice, Loaf of Bread
- Scribing Materials: Green Wood Pulp, Sheet of Coarse Paper, Sheet of Extra Coarse Sandpaper, Coarse Book Cover, Copper Nib, Simple Ink Set, Simple Scribing Kit, Simple Finishing Kit, Bag of Glittering Blotting Powder, Bag of Mortar, Soft Wood Pulp, Sheet of Rough Paper, Sheet of Coarse Sandpaper, Rough Book Cover, Silver Nib, Basic Ink Set, Basic Scribing Kit, Basic Finishing Kit, Bag of Shimmering Blotting Powder, Crystalline Bottle, Hard Wood Pulp, Sheet of Fine Paper, Sheet of Medium Sandpaper, Fine Book Cover, Gold Nib, Fine Ink Set, Fine Scribing Kit, Fine Finishing Kit, Bag of Radiant Blotting Powder, Linen Supply Sack, Seasoned Wood Pulp, Sheet of Smooth Paper, Sheet of Fine Sandpaper, Smooth Book Cover, Platinum Nib, Journeyman's Ink Set, Journeyman's Scribing Kit, Journeyman's Finishing Kit, Bag of Luminous Blotting Powder, Tub of Wood Glue, Elder Wood Pulp, Sheet of Quality Paper, Sheet of Superfine Sandpaper, Quality Book Cover, Mithril Nib, Master's Ink Set, Master's Scribing Kit, Master's Finishing Kit, Bag of Incandescent Blotting Powder, Badge of Tribute, Ancient Wood Pulp, Sheet of Premium Paper, Sheet of Ultrafine Sandpaper, Premium Book Cover, Orichalcum Nib, Grandmaster's Ink Set, Grandmaster's Scribing Kit, Grandmaster's Finishing Kit, Bag of Crystalline Blotting Powder, Strategic Defense Map of the Mists
Update 2 - July 25, 2017
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed a server crash.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 79,931
Update - July 25, 2017
Living World Season Finale- "One Path Ends"
Balthazar has disappeared again, and it's top priority to find him - especially if what he's planning could bring disaster to Tyria. And if one thing's for sure, it's that he's gearing up for something big. He's already managed to collect magical power from a bloodstone, and now he's set his sights on an Elder Dragon. With Taimi's device broken, you're on your own - for now.
New Legendary Sword
New Legendary Hammer
- Players can now turn in midair while jumping.
- The event "Kill the Risen before they reactivate the Statue of Lyssa" now rewards players with the same chest as the event "Kill the Corrupted High Priestess".
- The skeleton and his treasure hoard have been located and returned to their ship in the Gilded Hollow.
- Fixed an issue in which the Shatterer event failed to start when both prerequisite events were completed.
- Prerequisite events for the Shatterer will now automatically fail if they are not completed within the time limit to lure out the Shatterer.
New Fractal: Shattered Observatory
- A new fractal is accessible through the Mistlock Observatory.
- Added a new Shattered Observatory fractal achievement category under Fractals of the Mists on the Achievements tab of the Hero panel.
- New rewards are available from BLING-9009 in the Mistlock Observatory.
- The continued perseverance of adventurers has again caught the eye of the Harbinger.
- Fixed a bug in which wiping during the final fight with the Weapons Test Engineer could cause the instance to stall on retry.
- Falling from the platform during the battle against the Molten Berserker and Molten Firestorm will now result in death.
- Fixed a bug in which completing the fractal would not award some daily achievement progress.
- The Nightmare fractal is now accessible at scales 24, 49, 74, and 99, replacing the fractals previously at those scales.
- Adrenaline Rush now permanently enrages enemies and applies a 150% damage increase instead of a 200% damage increase.
- The glider animation for Ad Infinitum has been updated to be more suitable for a legendary glider.
- Fixed a bug in which Fractal Avengers were prevented from finishing players.
- Mist-potion boon icons are now invisible outside of fractal maps.
- Reduced the gold cost of medium and heavy ascended chest pieces by 1 gold to match the WvW ascended armor cost.
- Added a new achievement for acquiring legendary armor pieces.
- Fixed a bug in which safe zones in the Cairn the Indomitable encounter became out of sync with certain attacks.
- Adjusted the initial impact arc of Orbital Sweep during the Cairn the Indomitable encounter.
- Fixed a bug in which players took multiple instances of damage from Cairn the Indomitable's Energy Surge attack.
- Fixed a bug in which Rigom behaved erratically when stunned and brought to 0 health at nearly the same time.
- Fixed a bug in which Samarog abandoned the fight when pushed past certain health thresholds too quickly.
- Exotic backpacks acquired from the Druid Stone collections in the "Flashpoint" release now have an upgrade slot.
- Fixed a bug in which killing the Eye of Zhaitan in the Promenade of the Gods in Cursed Shore would not progress the Flameseeker Prophecies III collection.
- The Jade Maw Lens is now required to test items at the Metal Forest for the Bifrost III collection.
- Players who have deleted the Humming Krait Crystal without crafting the Krait Focusing Crystal for the Kraitkin III collection can now purchase a replacement from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs.
- Players who have misplaced components for the Incinerator III collection can now purchase replacements from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs.
- Fixed various legendary journey text bugs.
- Two sets of Heirloom Seed Pouches have been renamed to avoid champion loot bag confusion.
- Fixed a bug in which certain weapons prevented progression of the Twice-Told Legend achievement.
- The Charged Quartz Orichalcum Amulet now has a chance to drop from grand exalted chests in Auric Basin.
- The following jewels can be converted into infusions in the Mystic Forge:
- The following legendary weapons now have custom projectile effects:
Structured Player vs. Player
- Cautrell the Traitor has returned from his exile and is back to vending in the new lobby.
World vs. World
- Made the following adjustments to participation grace times:
- Defending caravans has been changed from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Hitting a player/objective with a siege weapon has been changed from 1 minute to 2 minutes.
- Capturing a shrine has been changed from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- For a limited time, a new set of Abaddon weapon skins are available from Black Lion Weapons Specialists for 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets. Keys can be found in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
- The Shield of the Goddess has returned for a limited time and can be found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
- Introducing the Mistlock Sanctuary - the most elaborate Black Lion lounge to date. In addition to a full suite of general services and amenities, the Sanctuary also contains everything a fractal explorer could need. For easy access, pick up the lifetime pass in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 1,000 gems, or check out some of the Mistlock Sanctuary's unique features with a two-week pass for 150 gems.
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Return to Orr Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The Black Lion Material Bag has been added as the new guaranteed item. It contains a collection of high-quality crafting materials, special Living World Season 3 materials, and a few surprises.
- The Unidentified Dye and Tome of Knowledge have been removed, and the Mystic Forge Stone and the new Black Lion Booster have been added as common drops.
- The Communal Boost Bonfire has been added as an uncommon drop.
- The new Mini Dwayna's Messenger is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of the Return to Orr Chest.
- The new Feathers of the Zephyr Package with the Golden Zephyr Backpiece and Feathers of the Zephyr Glider is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of the Return to Orr Chest.
- The new Advanced Leather Rack and Advanced Cloth Rack are available as rare drops.
- The Daydreamer's Weapon Collection is now available as a rare drop for the duration of the Return to Orr Chest.
- The Dwayna's Weapon Collection is now available as a super rare drop for the duration of the Return to Orr Chest.
- Fixed an issue in which the command-key symbol was not shown in some contexts.
- Enabled use of the minimize button in windowed mode.
- Fixed keyboard navigation behavior in text boxes.
- Improved the support for non-US keyboard layouts.
- Improved the rendering of some visual effects.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 79,873
- A new Mastery Insights category has been added to General Achievements.
- A new Legendary Trinkets category has been added to the Collections tab.
- Achievements and collections added for a "journey for Aurora".
- A new Reward Track has been added to PvP and WvW: Siren's Landing Reward Track, containing Siren's Landing Cache as final reward.
- Unbound Magic vendors in all previous Season 3 maps now sell Living World Portal Tomes.
- Gleam of Sentience may be created by combining the Sentient Aberration, Sentient Anomaly, Sentient Oddity, and Sentient Singularity in the Mystic Forge.
- A few small changes have been made to dungeons:
- In Caudecus's Manor Path 1, a new bandit mob called Delilah has been added.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to avoid the spike trap room in Caudecus's Manor Path 2 by teleporting.
- A third elite Golem has been added to the Defend the cannon while it charges. event in Crucible of Eternity Paths 2 and 3.
- The cost of Keepsake weapon skins was increased to 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets.