Cairn the Indomitable
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Cairn the Indomitable
- For walkthrough, see: Bastion of the Penitent#Cairn the Indomitable
- Targets the player who is farthest away from itself.
- Shared Agony - A pain so terrible, it chains increasing damage to nearby allies.
- Unseen Burden - Slows target 1% movement speed per stack. Stacks up to 99 times. Petrifies target at 99 stacks.
- Cosmic Aura - Cairn pulses with malevolent cosmic energy.
- Damages all players in combat with Cairn the Indomitable for a small amount of damage.
- Displacement - Cairn opens a rift into the skin of Tyria, displacing targets a fixed distance away.
- Cairn places 3 red circles in close proximity. After a short duration, these circles will teleport players to a random edge of the fighting arena.
- Energy Surge - Cairn the Indomitable surges forward, dealing damage and knocking back all targets in its path.
- Gravity Wave - A cascading wave of energy that pushes targets back.
- Impact - Cairn swings with its right hand, dealing damage in a two-part arc.
- Part of Cairn's auto-attack, it deals a small-to-moderate amount of damage.
- Meteor Swarm - Cairn swings its left hand back, creating an expanding fan of projectiles that drag targets back.
- Orbital Sweep - A sweeping attack that knocks targets back.
- Shared Agony - Cairn causes agony so intense that it spreads to the target's nearby allies.
- Spatial Manipulation - An unleashed wave of energy that damages, stuns, and applies Unseen Burden.
- Stolen skills
- Primary article: Cairn the Indomitable's Chest
- Bastion of the Penitent: Breaking In — Defeat Cairn the Indomitable. (10)
- Bastion of the Penitent: Jaded — Defeat Cairn the Indomitable while the challenge mote is active. (15)
Health of encounter relevant enemies
- Cairn The Indomitable has 2597 armor (1374 toughness and 1223 defense).
- Cairn has a 200 range diameter hitbox, which is considered large.
- "Cairn The (noun/adjective)" was already a common naming scheme for Jade Construct Bosses in the original Guild Wars probably in reference to Scottish cairns and the Jade's rocky appearance.
- Cairn the Indomitable’s Orbital Sweep was shown as a large, blue stick in early testing. Testers called it the 'pool noodle' attack.