Basic Fractal Potions
There are three basic potions:
- Mist Offensive Potion (large) - Grants Fractal Offensive: Outgoing damage in fractals is increased by 3% per stack. Outgoing condition damage in fractals is increased by 3% per stack.
- Mist Defensive Potion (large) - Grants Fractal Defensive: Incoming damage in fractals is reduced by 5% per stack.
- Mist Mobility Potion (large) - Grants Fractal Mobility: Movement speed in fractals is increased by 5% per stack. Endurance recharge rate in fractals is increased by 10% per stack.
The effects last one hour and stack up to five times. The large versions will grant five stacks.
Infinite Fractal Potions
Unlike their basic counterparts, these potions can be used repeatedly.
There are four types of potions:
- Infinite Mist Offensive Potion
- Infinite Mist Defensive Potion
- Infinite Mist Mobility Potion
- Infinite Mist Omnipotion
These potions will grant five stacks of their respective effect with the Omnipotion granting five stacks of all three effects. Using a Mistlock Singularity will grant you the effects of all infinite fractal potions within your inventory.
|Mastery||% of AR per stack|
The bonus given by each potion is as follows:
- Fractal Offensive - Bonus to precision
- Fractal Defensive - Bonus to toughness
- Fractal Mobility - Bonus to concentration
A player with 150 agony resistance and five stacks of a potion will gain 225 of its respective attribute.
|Mist Offensive Potion||6 40 +|
|Mist Defensive Potion||3 20 +|
|Mist Mobility Potion||3 20 +|
|Large Mist Offensive Potion||32 +|
|Large Mist Defensive Potion||16 +|
|Large Mist Mobility Potion||16 +|
|Infinite Mist Offensive Potion||+|
|Infinite Mist Defensive Potion||+|
|Infinite Mist Mobility Potion||+|
|Infinite Mist Offensive Potion|
|Infinite Mist Defensive Potion|
|Infinite Mist Mobility Potion|
- Players may trade in unwanted potions to Dessa's Alchemist.
- The infinite potions may be bought with an Endless Fractal Tonic, which can be purchased for .