- This article is about the crafting material. For the object, see Vision Crystal (object).
Used in crafting Ascended items.
— In-game description
|Black Lion Commemorative Sprocket||—||—|
Vision Crystals are used in crafting weapons and chest armor for artificer, huntsman, weaponsmith, armorsmith, leatherworker, and tailor. For crafting Stellar weapons, a Vision Crystal is needed to create an Irradiated Vision Crystal at the Beam of Light in The Astralarium.
- Artificer recipes
- Huntsman recipes
- Weaponsmith recipes
- Armorsmith recipes
- Leatherworker recipes
- Tailor recipes
A Vision Crystal is also used to accomplish certain achievements:
- Knight of the Thorn
- A Henge Away from Home
- Lost Pilgrims (not required, and not consumed upon use)
- Chasing Tales (used at the Heroic Font to complete the achievement, is consumed)
- Chasing Tales: Harkon Hakson the Maelstrom
- Chasing Tales: Belitrea the Blade of Want
- Chasing Tales: Mouglon the Watchful
- Chasing Tales: Durio the Contemptuous
- Chasing Tales: Carver the Carver
- Chasing Tales: Mirren the Manipulator
- Chasing Tales: Asaliea the Channeler
- Chasing Tales: Wossaul the Giant
- Chasing Tales: Haliver the Seeker
- Chasing Tales: Codd the Cheerful
- Chasing Tales: Kobbel the Poetic
- Chasing Tales: Katarin the Bonecrusher
- Chasing Tales: Azra the Sunslayer
- Chasing Tales: Baverne the Hunter
- Chasing Tales: Mosa the Majestic
- Chasing Tales: Elegos the Harmless
- In the original Guild Wars, the Vision Crystal was an artifact used in a series of missions that had to be completed in order to ascend.