From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Appearance with weapons drawn.
Weapon draw animation. (Click to view)
Aurora is a Legendary trinket obtainable through Living World Season 3. All six episodes must be unlocked in order to craft this item.“
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
While equipped, an ethereal purple aura will appear around the player. With weapons drawn, four celestial orbs will orbit the player's head.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Mystic Tribute||Gift of Condensed Magic x2|
|Gift of Condensed Might x2|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Mystic Coin x250||
|Gift of Sentience||Gift of the Mists|
|Icy Runestones x100||
|Gift of Valor|
|Gift of Energy|
|Gift of Draconic Mastery||Gift of Bloodstone Magic|
|Gift of Dragon Magic|
|Spark of Sentience|
- The following prefixes can be selected:
|Berserker's and Valkyrie|
|Dire and Rabid|
|Rabid and Apothecary's|
- The visual effects cannot be disabled.
- A Sentient Seed is required to unlock Aurora: Awakening. This is obtained by purchasing it from Gleam of Sentience, which in turn is obtained by combining the "Sentient" converters rewarded by the following Living World Season 3 achievements:
- Out of the Shadows: Conspiracy of Dunces — Find the journals chronicling the White Mantle's plans. (5)
- Rising Flames: Token Collector — Collect all the mursaat tokens that were scattered around Ember Bay. (40)
- The Head of the Snake: Cin Business — Find goods that might interest Cin—some that he lost, some that he wants to sell. (5)
- Flashpoint: Lessons Learned — Find all 14 of the golemancer's lost recordings in Draconis Mons. (6)
- Its infusion slot can be swapped without an Infusion Extraction Device. The swapped infusion appears in the player's inventory.