From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Legendary Reliquary (choice, discontinued)
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
The exact visual effect depends on the total number of legendary trinkets equipped.
- With weapons stowed, an ethereal aura will appear around the player.
- With weapons drawn, four orbs or bubbles will orbit the player's head.
- See also: Legendary trinket#Visual effects
Full material list
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- The visual effects can be disabled.
- Shares the same animation of Vision  and Coalescence.
- A Sentient Seed is required to unlock Aurora: Awakening. This is obtained by purchasing it from Gleam of Sentience, which in turn is obtained by combining the "Sentient" converters rewarded by the following Living World Season 3 achievements:
- Out of the Shadows: Conspiracy of Dunces — Find the journals chronicling the White Mantle's plans. (5)
- Rising Flames: Token Collector — Collect all the mursaat tokens that were scattered around Ember Bay. (40)
- The Head of the Snake: Cin Business — Find goods that might interest Cin—some that he lost, some that he wants to sell. (5)
- Flashpoint: Lessons Learned — Find all 14 of the golemancer's lost recordings in Draconis Mons. (6)
- Its infusion slot can be swapped without an Infusion Extraction Device. The swapped infusion appears in the player's inventory.