Eye of Zhaitan
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the general enemy. For other uses, see Eye of Zhaitan (disambiguation).
Eye of Zhaitan
Eyes of Zhaitan are a type of high ranking Risen that serve the Elder Dragon Zhaitan as spies and powerful scouts across Orr.
Like all Risen, Zhaitan gains all knowledge and secrets they once knew. The Eyes are Zhaitan's most powerful servants, acting as its top generals, and also literally as its "eyes"; while most Risen are all but mindless undead, the Eyes seek Zhaitan's enemies as well as concentrations of magic it can feast on through the Mouth of Zhaitan. It is later revealed that the Eyes are the Old Kings and Queens of Orr, and that the cleansing of Orr proved pivotal to releasing them from their enslavement, effectively removing all of Zhaitan's greatest servants of its control.
- Chapter 6: The Battle of Claw Island
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Transfers Conditions
- Protective Membrane
- Eye Super Spin - Coils around in place before spinning around and unleashing a powerful attack that hurls projectiles and transfers conditions to foes
- Penetrating Beam - A channeling beam on their target, inflicting damage and Vulnerability up to 20 times.
- Protective Membrane - Channels a shield around them, absorbing projectiles, Knockbacks, and granting various boons ( Might when struck, stacking; Protection at 10 stacks; Retaliation at 25 stacks) to self upon hit.
- Stolen skills