Molten Berserker wearing Firestorm's Jetpack
I'll knock you to your knees!
The Molten Berserker is a powerful charr serving as one of the two bosses, alongside Molten Firestorm, at the end of the Molten Boss Fractal. He is a fractal recreation of a high-ranking Molten Alliance member, Rodion the Vile.
- Bash -
- Bouncing Fireball -
- Clap -
- Fireball -
- Jetpack Pound - (high damage)
- Smash -
- Uppercut -
- Stolen skills
- Fractals of the Mists: Firestorm Extinguisher — Defeat the Molten Firestorm before defeating the Molten Berserker in the first phase of the encounter, then defeat the upgraded Molten Berserker in the second phase of the encounter in the Molten Boss fractal. (5 )
- Fractals of the Mists: Going Berserk — Defeat the Molten Berserker before defeating the Molten Firestorm in the first phase of the encounter, then defeat the upgraded Molten Firestorm in the second phase of the encounter in the Molten Boss fractal. (5 )
- Fractals of the Mists: Shockwave Skipper — Defeat the leaders of the Molten Alliance without being hit by a shockwave. (5)
- Getting hit by one of its shockwaves will stop any action the player is currently performing. This is not considered an interrupt and cannot be prevented by Stability.
- Molten Berserker has a 240 range diameter hitbox, which is considered large.
- One of the possible land transformations from the Endless Fractal Tonic.
- Associated items