From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 1 1
- Pact Encampment Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Shaded Spring —
- Hero Challenges
- Nuhoch Alchemical Energy
- Stonetwist Paths Vista —
- Outpost: Pact Encampment
- Clear out the Mordrem threat (80)
- Clear the Pact Camp of Mordrem (80)
- Destroy tendrils and their source (80)
- Encourage the Pact encampment defenders to pick a leader (80)
- Escort the chief engineer to safety (80)
- Escort the master-at-arms to safety (80)
- Escort the ship's doctor to safety (80)
- Help calibrate the Mordrem early warning system (80)
- Question sylvari refugees and determine where their loyalties lie (80)
- Recover cannon components from the wreckage (80)
- Rescue the captive sylvari from vigilantes (80)
- Safeguard survivors attempting to reach the Pact encampment (80)
- Apprentice Engineer
- Pact Scout
- Pact Survivor
- Priory Arcanist
- Veteran Vigil Medic
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Warmaster
- Wounded Soldier (Only while all three of the officers haven't been found)
- Ensign Wilton
- Pact Scout Berdrow (Only during Night and the Enemy)
- Quartermaster Vec
- Vigil Tactician
1 Other than story related characters, faction provisioners, and ones that have notations, the list of allied NPCs present is only if the Outpost: Pact Encampment has escorted all three officers to the camp.
- Before all three of the officers have been escorted into the camp
- Wounded Soldier: (1) I just need to rest.
- Wounded Soldier: (2) How did we lose it all?
- Wounded Soldier: (1) I lost everyone.
- Wounded Soldier: (moan)(groan)
- Wounded Soldier: Ugh...
- Wounded Soldier: I can barely move.
- After all three of the officers have been escorted into the camp
- Vigil Recruit: I can't believe those sylvari! Stabbing us in the back!
- Vigil Crusader: We can't blame an entire culture for the acts of just a few members.
- Vigil Recruit: What makes you think it was just a few?
- Vigil Marksman: These fortifications are crude, but they are better than nothing.
- Vigil Recruit: Do you really think walls will keep the Mordrem at bay?
- Vigil Marksman: You're right. We thought we were safe before, and look what happened.
- Vigil Recruit: You served with the master-at-arms, right? What do you think of him?
- Vigil Crusader: He's a good man, though he has a bit of a temper.
- Vigil Recruit: We norn do run a little hot. Comes from being born in the cold.
- Vigil Marksman: Have you faced many of the beasts that live in this jungle?
- Vigil Crusader: A few. They must be hardy creatures to survive against the Mordrem.
- Vigil Marksman: The Priory will no doubt want to study the things.
- Vigil Marksman: Is it my imagination, or does Chief Timblin seem to be enjoying this?
- Vigil Crusader: Oh, I think he enjoys any chance to let loose with explosives!
- Vigil Marksman: The safety guidelines aboard the fleet must have been torture for him.
- Vigil Recruit: The scenery here is actually quite lovely.
- Vigil Marksman: Sure, when the scenery isn't trying to kill you.
- Vigil Recruit: Well, naturally, yes. Not when it's trying to kill you.
- Vigil Recruit: All that preparation...all those ships...
- Vigil Marksman: And all those souls that went down with them...
- Vigil Recruit: Let's just hope some of them are still out there.
- Vigil Recruit: I understand the hylek in this jungle look different than back home?
- Vigil Marksman: Divergent species, from what I hear. Some took to the trees, some didn't.
- Vigil Recruit: Interesting, considering that the trees here are our enemies.
- Vigil Marksman: Some of the wounds I've seen look like they threaten to fester.
- Vigil Recruit: Perhaps some of the mushrooms around here have medicinal properties.
- Vigil Marksman: I'll be sure to volunteer your name when Doc Elly is looking to test them.
- Vigil Crusader: Did you ever have to see the doc while on the flagship?
- Vigil Recruit: Sprained my ankle once. But she still gave me plenty of attention.
- Vigil Crusader: Aw, did she give you a candy, too?
- Vigil Crusader: Did you hear? Even the mushrooms here are deadly.
- Vigil Marksman: I'm not surprised. I wouldn't want to eat anything that grows here.
- Vigil Crusader: I'm not talking about eating. I'm talking about angry little mushrooms.
- Vigil Marksman: The humidity in this place is unbearable.
- Vigil Recruit: You're not going to start shedding, are you?
- Vigil Marksman: (laugh) Thanks. I needed that.
- Vigil Marksman: I still can't believe we lost the entire fleet.
- Vigil Tactician: Was it the entire fleet? Surely someone made it through.
- Vigil Marksman: Not that I've heard. I think this has become a ground war.
- Vigil Crusader: Looks like the doc has been training up a few new healers.
- Vigil Recruit: Won't be enough. Won't ever be enough.
- Vigil Crusader: Have faith! We've been through worse than this!
- Vigil Crusader: Be sure to arm the detonators just as Chief Timblin showed us.
- Vigil Marksman: What happens otherwise?
- Vigil Crusader: The friend-or-foe system won't function properly. Need I say more?
- Vigil Recruit: I notice there aren't many sylvari in this camp.
- Vigil Warmaster: I wonder why. Fear for what they might do or what we might do?
- Vigil Recruit: You talk like some of them may still have free will.
- Vigil Crusader: I wasn't sure Doc Elly was cut out for this, but I've been pleasantly surprised.
- Vigil Marksman: It's what truly makes us the Pact, is it not?
- Vigil Crusader: Indeed! We rise to meet any challenge!
- After Help calibrate the Mordrem early warning system is completed
- Vigil Marksman: Any idea how these sensors actually work?
- Vigil Tactician: The chief and I didn't exactly attend the same college. I have no idea.
- Vigil Marksman: But they work, right? They'll warn us before there's an attack?
- During Help calibrate the Mordrem early warning system
- Doctor Elly: Chief, I'm fascinated by these sensors. How do they work?
- Chief Engineer Timblin: The sensors detect the movements of living things. Above ground or below.
- Chief Engineer Timblin: Once we get the data from the field, we can filter out everything but Mordrem.
- Doctor Elly: Excellent. I feel safer already.
- During Recover cannon components from the wreckage
- Master-at-Arms Neary: Chief, if we recover enough cannon parts, do you think you can get them working?
- Chief Engineer Timblin: My people can fix anything. Don't worry
- Master-at-Arms Neary: Good. We'll want cannons at every entrance to the camp
- Chief Engineer Timblin: We don't want anything getting through though.
- Doctor Elly: Is it safe to install these cannons in the camp? They were meant for airships.
- Master-at-Arms Neary: Without them, we'd be defenseless. Safer by far to have them.
- Chief Engineer Timblin: Don't worry. We can retrofit them for surface operations.
- Doctor Elly: I trust you know your work. But do be careful.
- After Help calibrate the Mordrem early warning system is completed
- Chief Engineer Timblin: Excellent! Our Mordrem detectors are online.
- Chief Engineer Timblin: The Mordrem won't catch us by surpise now.
- Doctor Elly: Neary, did you also require help with something?
- Master-at-Arms Neary: We need weapons. The bigger, the better.
- Doctor Elly: So be it.
- During Safeguard survivors attempting to reach the Pact encampment
- Doctor Elly: Is there anything you two can do to help the refugees reach us safely?
- Chief Engineer Timblin: We set out some some pots to show them the way here.
- Master-at-Arms Neary: And I'll put a sword in their hands...once they make it.
- Doctor Elly: Only if they're able-bodied, mind you. We can't afford any more losses.
- Airship Cargo
- Nuhoch Spittoon
- Pact Barricade (only if the Outpost: Pact Encampment has escorted all three officers to the camp)
- Speed Boost Mushroom
- Next to the Pact Encampment Waypoint, there is a monument to fallen members of the Order of Whispers written in New Krytan. The translations can be found here.