Choya are plant creatures native to the Crystal Desert. They attack with the needles on their body and, once defeated, burst open and split into two. Most of the ones encountered are hostile, however, some of them are friendly.
- Crystal Oasis
- Desert Highlands
- Domain of Kourna
- Help Kaidenna bring Forgotten magics to the Augury teleporter (80)
- Help Salima gather stone and protect quarriers from the choya (80)
- Help the Cavaliers collect water from their extractors (80)
- Stop the stampede of choya before they break down the gate (80)
- Fires Needles
- Needle Shot - Deals a very small amount of damage.
- Needle Explosion - Deals a small amount of damage and a condition based on the color of Choya. Nearby allies gain 5 seconds of 3 Might.
- Stolen skills
|Barbed Thorn||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Choya Spine||Crafting material||Masterwork||1|
|Evergreen Lodestone||Crafting material||Exotic||1|
|Hearty Sugar Rib||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Intricate Totem||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Elaborate Totem||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Lump of Desert Wurmwax||Trophy||Junk||1|
|Piece of Unidentified Gear||Container||Masterwork||2|
|Pile of Incandescent Dust||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Pile of Crystalline Dust||Crafting material||Rare||1|
| Mini Blue Choya
(only drops if the Stop the stampede of choya before they break down the gate event is active)