From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Preparations are underway for a celebratory competition in Amnoon.
- In celebration of our outlander visitors and in the spirit of unity, the Grand Sahil Casino is sponsoring a citywide competition! Come one, come all—find those casino coins! Time until blitz competition ends: 20:00
- Collect as many casino coins as possible before time runs out! (80) Round 1 [Group Event]
- Collect as many casino coins as possible before time runs out! (80) Round 2 [Group Event]
- Collect as many casino coins as possible before time runs out! (80) Round 3 [Group Event]
- All competition rounds have been completed successfully! Prepare for a special bonus event near Amnoon Waypoint! A special bonus event will begin in: 1:00
- All competition rounds have been completed successfully! A Choya Pinata is on the loose!
- All competition rounds have been completed successfully! Find a reward cashier in the Grand Sahil Casino to learn about the trade-in value of your casino coins. Time until blitz competition cleans up: 5:00
Previous 2 hoursNext 2 hours
All rewards below are with successful completion of the meta only.
- Guaranteed rewards
- Possible rewards
- Book of the Twins' Armor Recipes (0-1)
- Book of the Twins' Weapon Recipes (0-1)
- Recipe: The Twins' Grieving Insignia (0-1)
- Recipe: The Twins' Grieving Inscription (0-1)
- Chest of the Desert Specialist (0-1)
- Intact Mosaic (0-2)
- Each round lasts 5 minutes, and progression to the next round is only awarded on successful completion of a round.
- In each round, there is a limited amount of coins one player can find through the city: it is 40 for the 1st, 38 for the 2nd and 36 for the 3rd. Additional coins may be earned by completing the Clear out the gang of troublemakers to recover stolen coins bonus event.
- This event does not scale up. You will always have to collect the same amount of coins.
- The Choya Pinata event only spawns on successful completion of round 3.
- It is possible to fail one round and still achieve the Choya Pinata event.