From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Commodore's Quarter
(Fields of Ruin)
Free City of Amnoon
Garden of Seborhin
(Domain of Vabbi)
(Domain of Vabbi)
Merchants are citizens of Tyria involved in trading, though they do not offer anything to the player character. Some of them can be found at the party inside Garden of Seborhin, looking for a potential partner or new trading opportunities.
- Crystal Oasis
- Domain of Vabbi
- Charr merchant in Gilfarn Plains
- First it was ghosts, then it was branded creatures and now its the cursed renegades! They're all after my goods!
Clearly your goods are valuable.
- (If charr)
- Of course! There's nothing like a charr gun at your side!
- Perhaps you've heard of our craftsmanship, <Character's race>? Charr weapons are second to none.
- I want to ask you something else. (back to above)
- Good luck, merchant.
What can you tell me about the renegades?
- The renegades are charr who are afraid of peace with the humans. As if we don't have enough problems to worry about without the mice at our heels.
What do you mean by problems?
- Have you noticed that giant scar across the land to the northwest? Or perhaps you've heard of the immortal ghosts that plague your ruins of Ascalon?[sic]
- You have a point there.
- Merchants at the party in Garden of Seborhin
- Are you a guest of the prince?
- Just passing through.
- Am I destined to find love here today?
- Sorry. I can't help.
- Interested in something specific?
- All prices are nonnegotiable.
- I have everything you need right here.
- I offer the best prices around.
- What do you need?
- I carry only the highest quality goods.
- More people should learn to barter.
- Greetings in Garden of Seborhin
- I'll never find a companion to share my life with.
- Possible appearances