From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
A mounted Cavalier.
- Crystal Oasis
- Desert Highlands
- Elon Riverlands
- Hide in Shadows - When the Amnoon farm has been invaded.
- When Amnoon farm has been successfully taken over by Forged
- Careful_ the village ahead is overrun. These "Forged" are monstrous. If we could just discover their weakness, we could keep them at bay.
- If I can stop Balthazar, the Forged won't e a problem.
- At the north gate of Amnoon
- There's nothing more I can—Oh, you're the outlander Captain Rahim mentioned. Sorry, I mistook you for a refugee.
You're unable to accommodate these people?
- The refugee camps inside and outside our city walls are past full capacity. We're doing what we can to make more room, but it will take time. It's hard to ask desperate people to be patient.
- You have a tough job. Good luck.
- No worries. I'll leave you to it.
- At the Bounty Board in Diviner's Reach
- The moment I get a chance, I'm going to ask Lieutenant Ambra to put a squad together to hunt down those bounties the Order of Shadows is putting up. I'll even lead it myself.
Do you guys have enough people for that?
- Understaffed or not, there's a giant Forged Tormentor stomping around the mesa. That's too close. Lives are in danger. We can't sit here and do nothing about it.
- Fair point.
- Good idea.