Obtain proof of Gorr's theory with Scholar Krasso.
- Meet Scholar Krasso at Ulta Metamagicals.
- Enter the lab.
- Activate the asura gate.
- Conduct the test.
- Defeat the dragon minion.
Confer with Zojja and the order reps.
- Regroup with Zojja and the order reps in Rata Sum.
- Join an order and help that order spread Gorr's message.
Click here to edit the reward data
- All professions
- One of the following: Vigorous Iron Hammer, Rejuvenating Iron Mace, Honed Iron Greatsword
- One of the following: Vigorous Iron Hammer, Rejuvenating Iron Mace, Rejuvenating Simple Staff
- One of the following: Honed Iron Greatsword, Vigorous Iron Hammer, Honed Iron Rifle
- One of the following: Ravaging Iron Pistol, Honed Iron Rifle, Hearty Iron Shield
- One of the following: Honed Iron Greatsword, Hunter's Journeymen Longbow, Ravaging Simple Short Bow
- One of the following: Ravaging Iron Sword, Ravaging Simple Short Bow, Ravaging Iron Pistol
- One of the following: Ravaging Iron Dagger, Ravaging Simple Scepter, Rejuvenating Simple Staff
- One of the following: Honed Iron Greatsword, Rejuvenating Simple Staff, Ravaging Iron Sword
- One of the following: Ravaging Simple Scepter, Ravaging Iron Dagger, Rejuvenating Simple Staff
After meeting with Zojja, travel to the Ulta Metamagicals Waypoint. To get here, travel northeast from Mrot Boru Waypoint, past Koga Ruins and Gotala Cascade. The instance is nearby the waypoint. Follow Scholar Krasso and Professor Gorr into the lab. Once inside the instance, simply follow the instructions given to you. A Destroyer Crab will spawn and wreak havoc. The crab can inflict a lot of damage, so remain at a distance if possible. Put it down and speak with Krasso and Gorr. Return to the home lab and discuss the findings with Zojja and the rest of the order representatives. The mission you choose determines the order you join.
- First Instance
- Second Instance
At Duskstruck Moors
Approaching Krasso and Gorr:
- Scholar Krasso: All preparations are complete. Let the testing commence.
- Scholar Krasso: When you're ready, we'll bring in a dragon minion and blast it with arcane energy.
- Scholar Krasso: We expect a strong reaction, but don't worry: the containment field will protect us.
- Professor Gorr: I'm prepared to measure the results. Savant, will you please throw the switch?
Speaking with your allies:
- Scholar Krasso: Look around you. Multiple geniuses, a lab filled with state of the art equipment, and a clear objective. This is how the Priory gets results.
- Professor Gorr: This is it: my moment of truth. My theory and I have been subjected to a lot of abuse lately. I hope we both can count on your continued support.
After flipping the switch:
- Scholar Krasso: Okay, Professor. Bombarding the creature with pure magic...now!
- Scholar Krasso: Anything? Anything at all? What are the readings on your sensor?
- Professor Gorr: Don't let up. It's definitely absorbing the energy. Yes! I believe we have our proof.
- Professor Gorr: It's loose! Please, I need some martial assistance!
Cinematic after the fight:
- Scholar Krasso: Sorry, Professor. I should have anticipated that such a high dose of concentrated magic would only strengthen the minion.
- Scholar Krasso: This test proved that we are all imperiled, particularly those of us possessing large magical stockpiles.
- Professor Gorr: Unquestionably. On the bright side, this is the breakthrough I've been looking for: proof positive that my theory is valid.
- Professor Gorr: These readings are conclusive: the more magic we gave it, the more was absorbed. The Arcane Council can't possibly deny the correlation.
- Scholar Krasso: That may be, but in my experience, the Council's reactions aren't always easy to predict.
- <Character name>: Still, we are one giant step closer to proving Gorr's theory to the world. Let's share this data with Zojja and the other orders.
Speaking with allies again:
- Scholar Krasso: One little miscalculation could've cost us dearly if you weren't here. See how much of an asset you could be to the Priory?
- I see. But we need to report this to Zojja and the others.
- Professor Gorr: We've done it! My theory is proved, and not even the most corrupt, jealousy-maddened, denial-riddled genius could dismiss the impact of the data we just gathered.
At Applied Development Lab
Approaching the Order representatives:
- Professor Gorr: My theory is confirmed. Thanks to you all, we have conclusive proof that the dragons are consuming the world's magic at an alarming rate.
- Zojja: This is the first step to building a coalition to battle the dragons. We need to tell everyone, the entire asura population, as quickly as possible.
- Zojja: Rakt and the Arcane Eye won't allow it. So how do we get vital information past a highly trained secret police force dedicated to keeping it contained?
- Scholar Krasso: If the Priory called a conference, all the most influential geniuses in Rata Sum would attend. Rakt wouldn't dare touch 'em. And once they know, the news can't help but spread.
- Agent Batanga: Word of mouth isn't reliable. Not against Rakt. We need mass communication. We should commandeer the Golem Control Center and broadcast a massage from there.
- Crusader Slep: The Arcane Eye is the real problem. If we attack them head on and take the fight to Rakt himself, they won't be able to contain Gorr's theory.
- Zojja: This is it, Savant. All three orders want you as a member. If you're willing, the plan you choose now will determine the order you join. Permanently.
- <Character name>: Oh, I'm willing. That'll put me on the inside, with access to all of that order's resources, from here on. That's what you meant by building alliances.
- Zojja: Partially, yes. The rest will come after we present Gorr's theory to the world. Now select a plan, and remember: the order you choose is the order you join.
Speaking with allies before making a choice:
- Professor Gorr: I'm free, thanks to you. I don't wish to sound ungrateful, but do you know that my theory is also held captive? Will you help me liberate it?
- We can and we will.
- Zojja: Promulgating Gorr's theory is essential to the orders--and my long-range plans. If we're smart and play this right, we'll be perfectly positioned to confront the Elder Dragons.
- I'm with you.
- Crusader Slep: You understand the problem, and you know who the enemy is. The Vigil is going to clear a path for Gorr's message by taking out Rakt himself. If you join us, you can be a part of it.
- I'm ready to join the Vigil. Count me in.
- This is an important decision. Let me think a while longer.
- Agent Batanga: The only way to win here is to tell everyone at once. Rakt can't silence every Peacemaker in the city. Are you with us? Will you join the Order of Whispers?
- Yes. I like the results you get and how you get them.
- I need more time before I decide.
- Scholar Krasso: This started with an academic conference, it should end with one, too. The Priory needs your talent and your drive to make it work. Will you join us?
- Yes. Brawn can't defeat the dragons, but brains can.
- I'm not ready to decide yet.
After choosing an order:
- Crusader Slep: I like what I've seen so far, but do you have what it takes to fight for the Vigil on a full-time basis? I think you can, but you're going to have to prove it.
- If the opportunity arises, I'll be glad to.
- Agent Batanga: I hope you like creating mysteries as much as solving them. In the Order of Whispers, that's a necessary skill.
- Thanks, but for the time being, I'm a free agent.
- Scholar Krasso: I'm glad to have a Snaff Savant among us. Between Batanga and Slep, things were getting a tad...lowbrow.
- Thanks. I'm always happy to raise the tone.