Frost Aura (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Frosty Armor)
Frost Aura is an aura that chills foes and reduces damage.“
Chill foes that strike you (only once per second for each attacker); incoming damage is reduced by 10%.
— In-game description
Weapon skills that grant Frost Aura
Utility skills that grant Frost Aura
Elite skills that grant Frost Aura
- Arcane Resurrection - You have increased revive speed. When you revive an ally, you and the revived ally gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Soothing Ice - Gain regeneration and frost aura when critically hit.
- Unstable Conduit - Overloading an attunement grants an aura based on the element you're attuned to when the ability is completed.
- Elemental Bastion - Auras you apply heal allies. Apply a frost aura to yourself and nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Superior Rune of Radiance (2) - gives 5 seconds of Swiftness when using an aura.
- Superior Rune of Radiance (6) - increases aura durations by 33%.