From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within The Desolation|
- The Desolation
- Connects to
- Boundary Preserve (E)
The Bonestrand (N)
The Scourgeway (S)
Poisoned Outcrops (SE)
The Darklands (SW)
Sulfur Quarry (W)
Click to enlarge.
Palawa Cut is an area in The Desolation.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Clanmarshal's Pergola —
- Sandfall Sanctum —
- Scourge's Threshold —
- Palawa Cut Vista —
- Mastery Insights
- Desolation Insight: Sandfall Sanctum
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the clanmarshal and vizier (80) [Group Event]
- Escort Zuri to the clanmarshal's pergola (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for a Karma boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for a Magic Find boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for an Experience boost (80)
- Clanmarshal Geddi
- Priory Historian Elisa (Possible location, weekly cycle)
- Awakened Archer
- Awakened Mummy
- Awakened Occultist
- Awakened Soldier
- Veteran Awakened Archer
- Veteran Awakened Canid
- Veteran Awakened Defiler
- Veteran Awakened Ravager
- At Clanmarshal’s Pergola
- Vizier Kasahn: Clanmarshal, rebels have stolen weapons from the armory. There's no doubt they're planning to attack.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: This is worse than I feared. Why do they insist on defying us? Who is doing this?
- Vizier Kasahn: Reports indicate that the village foreman’s daughter is leading the rebellion.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: I don't want this getting out of control. Have her arrested quietly, and confiscate the weapons. Be discreet.
- Vizier Kasahn: We’re already losing control. We must make an example of her. Have her executed. Publicly.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: I don't want it to come to that. This situation is delicate; that has to be our last resort.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: (sigh) We're still cut off from Vabbi. And still King Joko's whereabouts are unknown. We need help.
- Vizier Kasahn: Our standing order is to provide His Majesty's empire with food and troops. By any means necessary. Failure is not an option.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: There simply aren't enough Awakened servants... Our living subjects can only work so hard.
- Vizier Kasahn: We'll have to make sacrifices, then. There's no other way. The empire comes first.
- Vizier Kasahn: We must have more productivity. And don't forget, the Awakened will never turn on us, no matter how hard we press them.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: We can't afford more rebellion. We have to make the villagers understand we have their best interests in mind.
- Vizier Kasahn: At least we agree on this. I'll send spies into the village to spot dissenters. But we need to do more.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: I'll get word to the villagers—they have to trust me. They'll do what's needed. If not...then we'll take measures.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: We're due to send another detachment to the Bone Palace.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: Our Awakened reserves are nearly depleted. Something has to give.
- Vizier Kasahn: No more delays, Clanmarshal. We have to sacrifice some of the field workers. Our security depends on the Awakened.
- Vizier Kasahn: We'll cull the weakest farmers by tainting the fields. More corpses for Awakening and a minimal drop in food production.
- West of Scourge's Threshold
- Agent Fayola (scout): Hey, could you lend me a hand? We could use your help to keep the Mouth of Torment in check.
- Resource nodes
- Cluster of Desert Herbs
- Desert Vegetables
- Ancient Sapling
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore