From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Palawa Cut Vista —
- Mastery Insights
- Desolation Insight: Sandfall Sanctum
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the clanmarshal and vizier (80) [Group Event]
- Escort Zuri to the clanmarshal's pergola (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for a Karma boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for a Magic Find boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for an Experience boost (80)
- Awakened Archer
- Awakened Mummy
- Awakened Occultist
- Awakened Soldier
- Veteran Awakened Archer
- Veteran Awakened Canid
- Veteran Awakened Defiler
- Veteran Awakened Ravager
- At Clanmarshal’s Pergola
- Vizier Kasahn: Clanmarshal, rebels have stolen weapons from the armory. There's no doubt they're planning to attack.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: This is worse than I feared. Why do they insist on defying us? Who is doing this?
- Vizier Kasahn: Reports indicate that the village foreman’s daughter is leading the rebellion.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: I don't want this getting out of control. Have her arrested quietly, and confiscate the weapons. Be discreet.
- Vizier Kasahn: We’re already losing control. We must make an example of her. Have her executed. Publicly.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: I don't want it to come to that. This situation is delicate; that has to be our last resort.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: (sigh) We're still cut off from Vabbi. And still King Joko's whereabouts are unknown. We need help.
- Vizier Kasahn: Our standing order is to provide His Majesty's empire with food and troops. By any means necessary. Failure is not an option.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: There simply aren't enough Awakened servants... Our living subjects can only work so hard.
- Vizier Kasahn: We'll have to make sacrifices, then. There's no other way. The empire comes first.
- Vizier Kasahn: We must have more productivity. And don't forget, the Awakened will never turn on us, no matter how hard we press them.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: We can't afford more rebellion. We have to make the villagers understand we have their best interests in mind.
- Vizier Kasahn: At least we agree on this. I'll send spies into the village to spot dissenters. But we need to do more.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: I'll get word to the villagers—they have to trust me. They'll do what's needed. If not...then we'll take measures.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: We're due to send another detachment to the Bone Palace.
- Clanmarshal Geddi: Our Awakened reserves are nearly depleted. Something has to give.
- Vizier Kasahn: No more delays, Clanmarshal. We have to sacrifice some of the field workers. Our security depends on the Awakened.
- Vizier Kasahn: We'll cull the weakest farmers by tainting the fields. More corpses for Awakening and a minimal drop in food production.
- West of Scourge's Threshold
- Agent Fayola (scout): Hey, could you lend me a hand? We could use your help to keep the Mouth of Torment in check.
- Resource nodes