Maws of Torment
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Maws of Torment
- (On map reset) The Ruptured Heart is quiet.
- Forged realm portals have been spotted near the Ruptured Heart.
- Shadow demolitionists are preparing to assault realm portals. Forged defenses are weakening.
- Weaken West Maw defenses for the demolitionist assault (80) [Group Event]
- Weaken North Maw defenses for the demolitionist assault (80) [Group Event]
- Weaken East Maw defenses for the demolitionist assault (80) [Group Event]
- Shadow demolitionists are assaulting forged realm portals. Assist in the attempt.
- With the destruction of the realm portals, a Legendary Forged Demolisher has appeared outside of Torment's Watch!
- Defeat the Legendary Forged Demolisher (80) [Group Event]
- All realm portals are destroyed. Forged incursions have been slowed.
- (On failure) The assault failed. The Order of Shadows are falling back, and Forged activity has increased.
Previous 2 hoursNext 2 hours
- Guaranteed rewards
- Possible rewards
- Intact Mosaic (0-1)
- Chest of the Desert Specialist (0-1)
- Recipe: The Twins' Grieving Insignia (0-1)
- Recipe: The Twins' Grieving Inscription（0-1）
- Using the skyscale's Blast skill, players can destroy the East Realm Portal, which progresses the event past the bug.
- Weakening Maw defenses does not have to be successful for the event to progress, however destroying the realm portals must be successful for it to progress.
- Daily: Daily Demolisher — Defeat the Forged Demolisher near the Mouth of Torment. (0)
- The Desolation: Realm-Portal Spiker — Plant 100 portal spikes into the realm portals at the Ruptured Heart. (10 )
- Rare Collections: Exaltation of the Guardians — Recover 5 lost Guardian statues. (3)
- Completing the final event rewards Guardian Junundu Statue.