Caustic Spur is a sulfur canyon area within The Desolation. It connects the Sulfur Quarry in the north with the Vitriolic Rim and The Darklands in the south. The upper parts of the canyon are inhabited by a large number of sulfur-crazed harpies, while the lower parts are covered with Sulfurous Haze. A Skimmer is recommended to traverse the bottom of the Caustic Spur.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Acrid Sink —
- Sulfur-Crazed Harpy Predator
- Sulfur-Crazed Harpy Spellbreaker
- Sulfur-Crazed Harpy Tormentor
- Veteran Sulfur-Crazed Matriarch Protector
- Overlook Cache
- On a high ledge; see article for instructions on getting there.
- Shadows Provisions
- In the southern half of the area, on a rock plateau near the bottom of the canyon, guarded by a large pack of sulfur-crazed harpies.
- Trade Cache
- On a high rock ledge in the northwestern corner of the area, very close to the Sulfur Quarry.
- Resource nodes
- Shadows Provisions. , in the south of the area near the bottom of the canyon, right next to the