From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The Desolation
- Connects to
- The Ruination (E)
The Ruptured Heart (E)
Caustic Spur (N)
Broken Shelf (S)
Click to enlarge.
The Vitriolic Rim is an area at the western edge of the Desolation. The plentiful sand portals make the jackal mount convenient for fast travel time.
Locations and objectives
- Collect intel reports from Shadows dead drops (80)
- Defeat the Forged raiding party (80)
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Gather wood for the fire for a Karma boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for a Magic Find boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for an Experience boost (80)
- Help the Shadows handler deliver field orders to the watchers (80)
- Priory Historian Elisa (Possible location, weekly cycle)
- Sand Pile
- Shadows Provisions
- One in the southern part of the area on a rock spire in a sulfur pit.
- Statue of Melandru, not interactable, but used for the Path of the Gods achievement.
- Trade Cache
- Resource nodes
- Cluster of Desert Herbs
- Desert Vegetables
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Vitriol is an archaic term for sulfuric acid.