Opening Strike (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Your next attack is an opening strike.
— In-game description
- This effect is obtained through the following traits:
- Opening Strike - You and your pet inflict vulnerability with your first strike when entering combat.
- Alpha Training - Pets have Opening Strike.
- Precise Strike - Opening Strike has an increased chance to critically strike.
- Remorseless - Regain opening strike whenever you gain fury. Opening strike deals more damage.
- This deals 5 vulnerability on the first enemy damaged.
- If multiple enemies are hit with a strike, only one will receive vulnerability.
- If one of the enemies struck is targeted, they will be given preference to receive the vulnerability.
- If no enemy is targeted, the closest one will be given preference.