From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Stance. Gain boons. Increase the duration of boons you grant while in this stance.
- Moa Stance (10s): Increase the duration of boons you grant.
- Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Fury (6s): +25% Critical Chance
- Fury (6s): +20% Critical Chance
- Swiftness (6s): +33% Movement Speed
- Regen (8s): 1,040 Heal
- Duration Increase: 66%
- Duration Increase: 20%
— In-game description
- Remorseless — Regain opening strike whenever you gain fury. Opening strike deals more damage.
- Vicious Quarry — Fury grants ferocity and additional increased critical strike chance. When struck while below the health threshold, gain fury.
- Oakheart Salve — Gain regeneration when you are inflicted with bleeding, poison, or burning. While you have regeneration, you take reduced strike damage.
- Rugged Growth — You and your pet recover health while affected by protection.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Furious Strength — You deal increased strike damage while you have fury.
- Second Skin — Conditions inflict less damage to you while you have protection.
- Leader of the Pack — Stance skills gain increased duration on you and grant their effects to nearby allies for a reduced duration.
- The Moa Stance effect which grants the boon duration bonus is applied before the boons from this skill, meaning that this skill actually applies:
- Protection (5s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Protection (3 ½s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Fury (10s): +20% Critical Chance
- Fury (7 ¼s): +20% Critical Chance
- Swiftness (10s): +33% Movement Speed
- Swiftness (7 ¼s): +33% Movement Speed
- Regen (13s): 1,690 Heal
- Regen (9 ½s): 1,235 Heal
- This effect is additive with other sources of boon duration and still subject to the maximum 100% duration cap.
- The stance effect can be stacked up to 9 times.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: