From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
You increase the precision of nearby allies.
— In-game description
- Also affects the player and its pet.
- This trait does not stack. Allies near multiple rangers with this trait will only receive its effect once.
- At level 80, 100 precision increases Critical Chance by 4.76%.
- Spotter affects the 5 closest targets, but prioritizes player in subgroup.
- Strength in Numbers — Nearby allies gain toughness based on your effective level.
- Assassin's Presence — Increase the ferocity of nearby allies.
- Empower Allies — Increase power for nearby allies. Soldier's Focus gains increased radius
- Pinpoint Distribution — Increases condition damage on nearby allies.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|July 09, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: