From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Training cost
- 9 Hero points
- Game link
Survival. Entangle foes around you with vines. Entangled foes bleed and are immobilized until the vines are destroyed.
- Damage (4x): 508 (0.8)?
- Bleeding (8s): 880 Damage5
- Immobilize (2s): Unable to move.5
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Radius: 600
— In-game description
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Hidden Barbs — Bleeding you inflict is more dangerous.
- Wilderness Knowledge — Survival skills grant fury and remove conditions.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- The skill traps up to five enemies around the user with destructible roots that inflict damage, bleeding and immobilized every 1.5 seconds.
- Despite the tooltip, the initial attack of skill can be blocked, and if it is blocked, the vines won't be spawned on the blocking foe.
- Foes with breakbars will be able to move out of the roots rendering the skill useless; furthermore, enemy players can avoid the roots and secondary effects by teleporting, condition cleansing, and resistance buff and afterwards moving away from the roots.
- The direct damage does not vary or scale with power or damage modifiers, although it is increased by vulnerability. This is because the direct damage is inflicted by the roots themselves rather than the caster.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|August 13, 2019||
|May 28, 2019||
|February 06, 2018||
|August 16, 2017||
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: