From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update - April 18, 2014
- Rocket Turret: This turret is no longer created with its overcharged shot as the default attack when traited with Rifled Turret Barrels and Deployable Turrets.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mesmer clones to receive rune bonuses from their master.
- Power Block: Fixed an issue that caused this trait to set skills with zero recharge on 10 second recharge; namely auto-attacks from creatures and players, as well as thief initiative abilities. This trait will no longer trigger through stun immunity effects such as Stability and Defiance.
- Fixed an issue where the Legendary Drake's fire attack in Angvar's Trove did not function properly.
- Added a chat option – enabled by default – that shows only the messages coming from players sharing your client's text language.
- This option is only applied in to the /map and /say channels, as well as the /team channel in the Edge of the Mists. Other channels are not affected.
- Messages from players in your friend list are never hidden.
- Messages from players from the same World as yours are never hidden.
- Messages from players currently in your party are never hidden.
- Messages from players representing the same guild as you do are never hidden.
- Reminder: if you encounter players using abusive or rude language in chat, please report them by right-clicking their name in the chat window and selecting 'Report.'
- Blocking a player still functions the same way.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Fixed the Fires of Balthazar Skin to be Account Bound on Acquire.
- Build: 32,732