From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1
- Southern Watchpost Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Bilrost Gallery —
The Great Lodge Vista —
- From the Southern Watchpost Waypoint, face the vista, run towards it and jump onto the roof where the vista sits.
- Local: I wish more and more for my younger days. Time has been cruel, and I feel the spirits pulling me. I'll join them soon.
- Local (1): My friend is thinking about joining the Sons of Svanir.
- Local (2): Do him a favor and push him off a cliff. At least he'll die a real death, not die a corrupted idiot.
- Local (1): Have you noticed how the Sons of Svanir take only men into their circle?
- Local (2): I never thought about it. Is that because they don't like females or because females don't like them?
- Local (1): I've heard a few of them talking. They say females cannot survive Dragon's tests.
- Local (2): In my younger days, I would have taken that challenge.
- Local (1): Praise Raven's wisdom that you're not that rash anymore.
- Local (1): Dragon has no love for anyone.
- Local (2): If that's true, then why is he drawing all these male hunters away from us?
- Local (1): The first rule of hunting is to isolate the prey from the safety of the herd.
- Local (2): And make our men easier to kill and consume. I see what you mean.
- Local (2): What happens to a pack if all the males are killed?
- Local (1): It scatters, or it dies.
- Local (2): I think Dragon has our extinction in mind.
- Local (1): Oh. I just experienced fear for the first time in my life.
- Hunter (1): I heard about this giant hole in Divinity's Reach.
- Hunter (2): Yeah. Big deal. There are holes everywhere.
- Hunter (1): I heard there's something living down there. Something dangerous.
- Hunter (2): Really?
- Hunter (1): Yeah, the humans roped the whole place off.
- Hunter (2): Cowards. We should check it out. I bet we could take whatever's down there.
- Traveler (charr): How do you like living in Hoelbrak?
- Prospector (norn): I don't. The buildings block the wind. I feel like a caged animal.
- Hunter: I didn't need to break it; I just needed to try. That's the challenge.
- Hunter: I faced the tooth without fear. I'm ready to face the dragon.
- Local: The tooth isn't broken; you're clearly not strong enough!
- Hunter: Then sing of my bravery.
- Kid: Boys. Can't live with 'em. Can't drop 'em off the roof of the Hunting Halls.