From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Defeat the invading Awakened (30) [Group Event]
- If norn
- Ah, friend. Good to see you. Tell me, how do the Spirits find you today?
Favored, as always. How are things in Hoelbrak?
- The Sons of Svanir are always around and the dredge south and east of here linger like a bad cough. Still, we're in good spirits, especially my brother.
What's he up to these days?
- My brother...a good man. Sigfast is as brave and loyal as Wolf himself, but he has ideas that...bah.
- Something's conflicting you. Trust me and tell me, friend. (same as below)
Speak your mind. I'd be honored to give you counsel.
- Sigfast has been hearing more rumblings around Hoelbrak, saying we are too cowardly because we choose to wait for a hero to break the tooth instead of going off to fight now.
What do you think?
- He thinks we should silence that talk or our people will become divided. I think it's just harmless talk from too much ale.
- Let's hope it's the ale talking. Take care.
- I see.
- I'll leave you be.
- I'll tell you when I find them. I'm just passing through.
- If not norn
- Welcome to Hoelbrak. I am Skarti, son of Knut Whitebear. Know that while you are here, I will make sure you are safe.
That's a bold claim. How are you going to manage that?
- I lead the Wolfborn. And the Wolfborn will make sure that if anyone brings harm on you, harm will fall on them!
Sounds like a violent organization.
- We're no gang of brutes. We just look to keep peace in our settlement. You would do the same in your home, right?
And I'm guessing if I act up, the Wolfborn will stop me.
- Looks like Raven gave you wisdom, friend. That's correct. Make your stay a peaceful one, and you won't even know we're here.
- Yeah, I get it. Good-bye.
- Thanks. Good-bye.
- I can look after myself. Thanks.