Skarti Knuttson is the oldest of Knut Whitebear's two sons. He founded the Wolfborn, and currently leads them alongside his brother, Sigfast. His homestead is used as an unofficial headquarters for the Wolfborn, which has been growing over they years.
Like many other norn, Skarti attended The Great Hunt of 1325 AE, and witnessed the Slayer of Issormir's victory. Later, when the Orders began to squable in Hoelbrak over how to deal with a dredge threat, Skarti requested Eir Stegalkin's aide in the matter, though she delegated the task to the Slayer of Issormir instead. In 1330 AE, Skarti was seen defending various locations in Wayfarer Foothills from Awakened attackers alongside members of the Wolfborn.
- Defeat the invading Awakened (30) [Group Event]
- If norn:
- Ah, friend. Good to see you. Tell me, how do the Spirits find you today?
Favored, as always. How are things in Hoelbrak?
- The Sons of Svanir are always around and the dredge south and east of here linger like a bad cough. Still, we're in good spirits, especially my brother.
What's he up to these days?
- My brother...a good man. Sigfast is as brave and loyal as Wolf himself, but he has ideas that...bah.
- Something's conflicting you. Trust me and tell me, friend. (same as below)
Speak your mind. I'd be honored to give you counsel.
- Sigfast has been hearing more rumblings around Hoelbrak, saying we are too cowardly because we choose to wait for a hero to break the tooth instead of going off to fight now.
What do you think?
- He thinks we should silence that talk or our people will become divided. I think it's just harmless talk from too much ale.
- Let's hope it's the ale talking. Take care.
- I see.
- I'll leave you be.
- I'll tell you when I find them. I'm just passing through.
- Welcome to Hoelbrak. I am Skarti, son of Knut Whitebear. Know that while you are here, I will make sure you are safe.
That's a bold claim. How are you going to manage that?
- I lead the Wolfborn. And the Wolfborn will make sure that if anyone brings harm on you, harm will fall on them!
Sounds like a violent organization.
- We're no gang of brutes. We just look to keep peace in our settlement. You would do the same in your home, right?
And I'm guessing if I act up, the Wolfborn will stop me.
- Looks like Raven gave you wisdom, friend. That's correct. Make your stay a peaceful one, and you won't even know we're here.
- Yeah, I get it. Good-bye.
- Thanks. Good-bye.
- I can look after myself. Thanks.
- He wears Wolf armor, without the helm.