From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- May the spirits watch over you today1.
I need some directions.
- No one knows Hoelbrak better then I do. What do you want to know?
- city's commercial and administrative services?
Where are the
- Hoelbrak has a full range of amenities, which I will gladly mark on your maps. Can I direct you somewhere specific?
- 2 Can you direct me to the closest storage site or bank?
- 2 Show me where the exchange is.
- 2 Show me where the guild services are.
What else is there here?
- Are you looking for some hearty grub? Perhaps you need new weapons or clothes, or just want your old ones repaired?
- Show me where I can buy food and drinks.
- I need to buy some equipment.
- I need some repairs done.
- That's all for now.
- That's enough for now, thanks.
How about local activities or special sites to see?
- Hoelbrak has much for you to enjoy and see, from contests that will test your prowess to the majestic Great Lodge itself. Tell me, what are you interested in?
Contests. I'm up for some fun.
- Ah, we specialize in fun, so long as you don't mind a bloodied nose or a split lip. Right now, the only activity going on is keg brawl, but we should have more to do soon.
- I want to play Keg Brawl. Point me to the field!
- On second thought, where else can you direct me?
Where are each of the spirit halls located?
- Ah, you seek wisdom of the ancient spirits! Raven, Bear, Wolf, and Snow Leopard have blessed Hoelbrak. It's only fitting to pay tribute to them. Which spirit do you seek?
- hall of Bear. 2 Show me the
- hall of Raven. 2 I want to see the
- hall of Wolf. 2 Show me the
- hall of Snow Leopard. 2 Guide me to the
- I'll just explore on my own. Thanks.
- Yes, the Great Lodge. Show me where to go.
- asura gate is. Show me where the
- I'll just find my own way around, but thanks anyway. (Goes to "No one knows Hoelbrak better...")
Where do residents of Hoelbrak live?
- There are areas in Hoelbrak where we share living space. The great warrior Eir Stegalkin has a lodge here, as does Knut Whitebear. What location can I mark on your map.
- 2 Tell me where I can find Eir's lodge.
- 2 Show me where Knut Whitebear lives.
- I have another location in mind. Can you help me?
- Never mind. I think I can figure that out myself.
- crafting stations and trainers are.
Show me where the
- Done! You'll find that mark to be as accurate as marks can be.
- I changed my mind. I need directions for somewhere else.
- That's all I need. Thanks.
- I have the information that I need. Thanks.
- Nothing for now.
- 1 Will say "tonight" if it is dusk or night time.
- 2 Goes to "Done! You'll find that mark..."