From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- May the spirits watch over you today1.
I need some directions.
- No one knows Hoelbrak better then I do. What do you want to know?
Where are the city's commercial and administrative services?
- Hoelbrak has a full range of amenities, which I will gladly mark on your maps. Can I direct you somewhere specific?
- 2 Can you direct me to the closest storage site or bank?
- 2 Show me where the exchange is.
- 2 Show me where the guild services are.
What else is there here?
- Are you looking for some hearty grub? Perhaps you need new weapons or clothes, or just want your old ones repaired?
- Show me where I can buy food and drinks.
- I need to buy some equipment.
- I need some repairs done.
- That's all for now.
- That's enough for now, thanks.
How about local activities or special sites to see?
- Hoelbrak has much for you to enjoy and see, from contests that will test your prowess to the majestic Great Lodge itself. Tell me, what are you interested in?
Contests. I'm up for some fun.
- Ah, we specialize in fun, so long as you don't mind a bloodied nose or a split lip. Right now, the only activity going on is keg brawl, but we should have more to do soon.
- Keg Brawl. Point me to the field! I want to play
- On second thought, where else can you direct me?
Where are each of the spirit halls located?
- Ah, you seek wisdom of the ancient spirits! Raven, Bear, Wolf, and Snow Leopard have blessed Hoelbrak. It's only fitting to pay tribute to them. Which spirit do you seek?
- 2 Show me the hall of Bear.
- 2 I want to see the hall of Raven.
- 2 Show me the hall of Wolf.
- 2 Guide me to the hall of Snow Leopard.
- I'll just explore on my own. Thanks.
- Yes, the Great Lodge. Show me where to go.
- Show me where the asura gate is.
- I'll just find my own way around, but thanks anyway. (Goes to "No one knows Hoelbrak better...")
Where do residents of Hoelbrak live?
- There are areas in Hoelbrak where we share living space. The great warrior Eir Stegalkin has a lodge here, as does Knut Whitebear. What location can I mark on your map.
- 2 Tell me where I can find Eir's lodge.
- 2 Show me where Knut Whitebear lives.
- I have another location in mind. Can you help me?
- Never mind. I think I can figure that out myself.
Show me where the crafting stations and trainers are.
- Done! You'll find that mark to be as accurate as marks can be.
- I changed my mind. I need directions for somewhere else.
- That's all I need. Thanks.
- I have the information that I need. Thanks.
- Nothing for now.
- 1 Will say "tonight" if it is dusk or night time.
- 2 Goes to "Done! You'll find that mark..."