From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Hoelbrak. It appears to be mainly a gathering area for the norn. Along the eastern wall, there is a cemetery of sorts filled with cairns denoting the graves. It is used for outsiders who died in Hoelbrak, pets, or memorials for those whose bodies weren't recovered. Ingun Grimsdottir stands guard over this graveyard.
- Shelter Rock Waypoint —
- Ana Feldarken
- Blesi Gildenhart
- Einar Blackforge
- Ingun Grimsdottir
- Kodran Palvor
- Wolfborn Guide
- Explorer: I drink out of a stone mug, or I don't drink.
- Sculptor: But metal is so strong. You should see my drinking vessels!
- Explorer: When you see a stream, is it running over a bed of metal? No. You see stones.
- Traveler (1): You tried to outdrink a norn, didn't you?
- Traveler (2): What's that pounding? Are the destroyers back?
- Traveler (1): Heh. I could watch you suffer all day.
- Rancher: Axes are fun.
- Prospector: Someone should build a cannon that shoots axes.
- Rancher: Yeah! Or a bomb full of axes that fly out when it explodes.
- Prospector: You could shoot that bomb out of a cannon.
- Rancher: Magnificent! We should think of more ideas and write them down. These are great.
- Kid: I dare you to tickle a Wolfborn.
- Kid (1): It's tree-climbin' time!
- Kid (2): Not without me!
- Elder: Yep. I'm still fast like Wolf. Raced an avalanche yesterday.
- Hunter: Did you win?
- Elder: Hah! I probably had time to run back up the mountain.
- Wolfborn (1): We're like Whitebear. My wife hunts for food.
- Wolfborn (2): And what do you do?
- Wolfborn (1): Whatever I want.
- Wolfborn (2): Heh. Sounds like a fantasy.
- Local (1): My brother's living up north. I might hike up there for the next moot.
- Local (2): Might as well. If he's looking for a wife, you could tell some stories about him.
- Local (1): Good idea. Without a good saga, he won't have a wedding. No life, no wife.
- Local: (growl) That was bracing! Nothing like a skinny dip to wake yourself up.
- Local: I'm itching for a hunt.
- Local: I've never met a bear I couldn't wrestle or drink under the table.
- Local: ... And my axe is the sharpest of all.
- Local: He's so stupid he's gonna kill himself one day, mistaking his sword for his stein.
- Local: He looks at you when you're not looking. You should go over and offer to wash his beard.
- Local: Find a man who can outrun a snow leopard, and you've found a keeper.
- Local: By the eye of Wolf, just tell me. I'm done guessing.
- Elder: I keep hearing the pups second-guessing us. They sound like us when we were that age. Damn fools.
- Elder: I wish more and more for my younger days. Time has been cruel, and I feel the spirits pulling me. I'll join them soon.
- Local: Bold choice of clothing! Tell me, did you steal those from a blind dredge?
- Local: You look like you could wrestle a wolf and possibly even win!
- Wolfborn: This is depressing. I want to go hunt and cleanse my mind, but I have to stay on duty.
- Elder: Find someting to break. That always cheers me up.
- Local: Bear's jaw! You test my patience like no other before you. It's a good thing you know how to sharpen my axe.
- Local: I can never remember...is it skin, gut, joint, or skin, joint, gut?
- Local: I said, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder. So, I never want to see you again."