From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Agneta Modyg
- Old Fiach
- Wolfborn Guide (Directions)
- Local (1): I can't wait for the moot.
- Local (2): Ah, me too. I just forged a new stein for the occasion. it'll help me drink ale faster.
- Local (1): More than Tacalla's Masterglass, or Klen's Keg Drainer?
- Local (2): Hm. Mere thimbles compared to what I've crafted. Imagine a kayak, but with a handle and a spout.
- Kid: You're crazy to stand out here all boring night long.
- Elder: I need to see the sun rise over the Shiverpeaks one more time.
- Kid: It rises every day. You'll freeze standing out here.
- Elder: Heh. You'll grow to appreciate the little things when you are older, boy.
- At the Boasting Hall
- Local (1): My son is driving me mad! He's always knocking over my axes and messing with my workbench.
- Local (2): You should take him hunting, teach him a few things.
- Local (1): Yes, my father hunted me as a child. Perhaps I should hunt my son.
- Local (2): Wait, what? No, no, no, no.
- Local (1): We're waiting on our knees for a hero. We should attack Jormag now.
- Local (2): You say that every day.
- Local (1): Where's your bravery? While you wait for someone to break the tooth, Jormag takes more land.
- Local (3): You need a drink. Keep your mouth busy with something useful.
- Local (1): Bah! Drinking instead of doing. Jora would be insulted.
- Elder: I can’t stand the Sons of Svanir or the dredge. Mindless cults make me sick.
- Local: Yeah. One brainwashes our friends and the other has no fear of us.
- Elder: What? Nobody who goes to the Sons is my friend, and dredge are cowards.
- Local: But they could be on to something. If we don’t stick together, we’ll lose more of our land.
- Local: Wow, you actually shut up when I'm talking. I'd go crazy with nobody to listen to me.
- Agneta Modyg: I love Eir's wolf, Garm. He looks big and mean, but he likes to lick my face whenever I see him.
- Gardener: I like to plant competing species together and watch them fight for resources.
- Prospector: Sounds like a slow fight.
- Gardener: Depends on the plant. But it doesn't matter. I'm very patient.
- Wolfborn (1): (groan) I challenged my wife to some axe-throwing.
- Wolfborn (2): For good reason, I hope.
- Wolfborn (1): We were arguing, and it just came out. If I beat her, she'll hate me. If I lose, I'll never hear the end of it.
- Wolfborn (2): Sounds like disaster brewing. I'll bring a keg and watch.