From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- These damned fools in Hoelbrak.
What's your problem?
- Their hypocrisy disgusts me. They say they honor freedom, and yet they look down on anyone who follows Dragon. You're familiar with the Sons of Svanir?
No. Who are they?
- They're a group that follows the Spirit of the Wild called Dragon. We revere raw power and the cycle of growth and destruction in the world.
- The ultimate predator. They hunt and take pride in being predators, but when they're the prey, they don't react so well. It's hypocritical and demeaning.
Tell me about Dragon.
- It's the fierce force of destruction in the world. It's the forest fire and the tornado. It's the flood and the famine. Lesser spirits quake in its shadow. To follow it is to earn its gifts. Hunt your foes to oblivion, and you honor Dragon.
- I see.
- I see.
- I won't get involved. Good-bye.
- (If not norn)
- Good. The more people who know about us, the better. One day, Dragon and his loyal shamans will earn the respect we deserve.
- Time to go. See you, norn Svanir person.
- (If norn)
- Where do you stand then? Are you ready to follow Dragon? Do you revere raw power and the cycle of growth and destruction in the world?
- I revere all Spirits, but my chosen totem is Bear/Snow Leopard/Raven/Wolf. (chosen at creation)
- I have to go.
- I don't have time to argue.
- I'll be going.