From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Points of Interest
- Courage Brewery —
- Local: I can't believe Whitebear's sons aren't paired off yet.
- Local: ...And my axe is the sharpest of all.
- Local: I heard there are strange happenings in the north. Maybe I'll check it out.
- Elder: I wish more and more for my younger days. Time has been cruel, and I feel the spirits pulling me. I'll join them soon.
- Local: (growl) That was bracing! Nothing like a skinny dip to wake yourself up.
- Local: I'm itching for a hunt.
- Local: Hoelbrak sure is busy lately. I get the sense that something big is going to happen, and soon!
- Local: We haven't talked for ages. I wonder how Divinity's Reach is treating her.
- Local: Ale! Ale! It's better than...wine.
- Local: I could use a good fight!
- Local: Bear's jaw! You test my patience like no other before you. It's a good thing you know how to sharpen my axe.
- Local: I keep hearing the pups second-guessing us. They sound like use when we were that age. Damn fools.
- Local: A toast! To Eir Stegalkin. May her Raven wit be ever sharp.
- Local: Raven's beak! Don't tell me you've no sense! Put the blade in all the way, and THEN twist.
- Local: This is not as much fun as I thought.
- Local: (belch) Funny, I don't remember eating that.
- Brewer:' Ever want to learn the fine art of keg tossing? Come talk to me. I'll show you what to do!
- Biergarten is the German word for "Beer Garden"