Guild Armorers are NPCs and members of the Guild Initiative. They accept coin in exchange for Guild Backpacks and Armor skins, which when applied to an existing armor of the same type will display your Guild Emblem. Guild Armorer Contract upgrade must be unlocked on your current guild. They appear in Guild Initiative Headquarters, Guild Halls and World versus World, usually near the Guild Banker or Guild Registrar. The symbol appears above their head.
- Your guild must have the Guild Armor Contract upgrade before these vendors will sell to you.
- The emblem shown is that of the guild you are currently representing.
- All Guild Armor and Weapons are Soulbound to the character that purchases them.
- Guild Backpacks can be transmuted.
- The Exotic version may be acquired as a reward from Guild Missions.
- Guild Armorers in most cities were removed with the 23-Oct-2015 release of the Heart of Thorns expansion.