"We Heal As One!"
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Heal as One)Jump to navigationJump to search
"We Heal As One!"
- Healing: 6,520 (1.0)?
- Aegis (5s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Alacrity (3s): +25% Skill Recharge Rate
- Protection (2s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Quickness (2s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Regen (3s): 390 Heal
- Resistance (2s): Nondamaging conditions currently on you are ineffective.
- Resolution (5s): Incoming condition damage decreased by 33%.
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Swiftness (3s): +33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (3s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
— In-game description
- Vicious Quarry — Fury grants ferocity and additional increased critical strike chance. When struck while below the health threshold, gain fury.
- Child of Earth — Create muddy terrain  when you use a healing skill.
- Oakheart Salve — Gain regeneration when you are inflicted with bleeding, poison, or burning. While you have regeneration, you take reduced strike damage.
- Rugged Growth — You and your pet recover health while affected by protection.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills gain reduced recharge and grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Cultivated Synergy — Using your heal skill, heals allies around you and your pet.
- Live Vicariously — When you heal an ally, you are also healed.
- Natural Mender — Increase healing to other allies. Gain astral force each interval while not in celestial avatar form.
- Furious Strength — You deal increased strike damage while you have fury.
- Second Skin — Conditions inflict less damage to you while you have protection.
- Essence of Speed — Gaining quickness increases the duration of other boons affecting you.
- New rangers start with this skill unlocked.
- This skill copies boons from the pet to the ranger, and from the ranger to the pet.
- If the ranger has swiftness and the pet protection, using this skill will give the ranger protection, and the pet swiftness.
- For boons that stack in duration, like swiftness, the skill does not care about the remaining duration of the boon. So long as the boon exists when the skill is cast, it will be copied. The duration of the copied boon is regulated by the skill itself, as seen in the skill description, and said duration can be increased with Concentration, just like any other skill that gives boons.
- For boons that stack in intensity (in stacks), like might, the skill will copy the number of stacks.
- If both the pet and the ranger have 10 stacks of might, the skill will give each 10 stacks of might.
- The heal is equal to
(120 + Level^2 * 1.0 + Healing Power * 1.0).
- Soulbeast interactions
- While merged, the Soulbeast's own boons will be copied. Boons that stack in duration get their duration increased. Boons that stack in intensity will have their stacks doubled. Healing remains unaffected.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|May 11, 2021|
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 28, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|September 30, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 27, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: