Talk:"We Heal As One!"
but is more effective when the pet is alive
This is not in the Massively interview. Chriskang 18:53, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
- No, it is not. It does, however, say that it is a weaker heal as a trade-off for also healing your pet. -~=Ϛρѧякγ (τѧιк) 19:04, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Activation Time Change?
I updated the time from 1/2 to 1 1/4. How long ago was it 1/2? I noticed in the past few weeks that my healing "wasn't working" and I kept dying in PvP. Then I realized it is working, but is taking a lot longer than I remember. 126.96.36.199 16:05, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
Healing power coefficient?
The note says that the healing power coefficient is 100% of your total Healing Power.
- What does this mean?
- Do other classes/healing skills not use a coefficient of 100%? --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- Every healing skill or boon benefits from your total healing power at a certain ratio. The bonus healing you'll get is usually 100% of your current healing power for instant healing skills. Troll Unguent has a 12% ratio per second, which translates to a ratio of 120% for the full duration. The Regeneration boon has a 12.5% ratio per second.--SeekDWay 09:08, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
I think it would be good to know the exact flat duration for each boon. The wording makes it seem like it could be different per boon. And what about other stacking boons like stability - is there a max copied limit on that too? Does anyone have the time and ability to check this for each boon in the game? Sacropedia (talk) 01:06, 4 October 2015 (UTC)
- So here's some boons and their approximate flat duration:
- Swiftness is copied from the pet with a 3 second duration.
- Stability is copied from the pet with 1 stack and a 3 second duration.
- Quickness is copied from the pet with a 2 second duration.
- Protection is copied from the pet with a 2 second duration.
- Vigor is copied from the pet with a 2 second duration.
- Fury is copied from the pet with a 2 second duration.
- Might is copied from the pet with 3 stacks and a 10 second duration, even if the pet has only 1 stack of might. Also tested >3 stacks of might, same result.
- Regeneration is copied from the pet with a 5 second duration.
- Retaliation is copied from the pet with a 3 second duration.
- Aegis is copied from the pet with a 5 second duration.
- Resistance is copied from the pet with a 2 second duration.