From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Wilderness Survival (trait list)
- Training cost
- 6 Hero points
- Game link
You and your pet recover health while affected by protection.
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
Pet skills that are improved by this trait
- Hunker Down — Juvenile Siege Turtle
- Protecting Screech — Juvenile Blue Moa
- Protection — Juvenile Armor Fish, Armored Fish
Traits that improve this trait
- Live Vicariously — When you heal an ally, you are also healed.
- Natural Mender — Increase healing to other allies. Gain astral force each interval while not in celestial avatar form.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Companion's Defense — You and your pet gain protection when you dodge roll.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Protective Ward — When you receive damage, nearby foes are weakened and you gain protection.
- Verdant Etching — Glyphs grant protection to nearby allies.
- Fresh Reinforcement — Entering beastmode grants you the boons affecting your pet.
- Unstoppable Union — Entering beastmode grants boons and removes movement-impairing conditions.
- Restorative Strikes — A percentage of the strike damage you deal heals you. Gain protection when you or your pet unleash.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|March 17, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch: