Forest of Niflhel
-The first team to reach the score limit wins.
-Control capture points to earn points for your team.
-Defeat enemies to earn a small amount of points for your team.
-Defeat powerful NPC creatures to earn 25 points for your team, and to capture powerful buffs for everyone on your team.
- Henge (west)
- Keep (north)
- Mine (east)
- Blue (south-west)
- Red (south-east)
There are 2 powerful NPC creatures that grant unique buffs and 25 score points if killed. They spawn for the first time 1 minute after a match has started and when killed after 3 minutes.
- Chieftain Utahein - is located in the north-west corner of the map. Grants the unique buff Aura of Power - Chieftain when killed which increases all stats by 50 and lasts for 90 seconds.
- Svanir - He is located in the north-east corner of the map. Grants the unique buff Aura of Power - Svanir when killed which increases all stats by 50 and lasts for 90 seconds.
- In Norse mythology, Niflhel was a realm for people who died an unheroic death.
- During the Beta, when you managed to capture the keep the message "That Keep is yours. Keep it!" appeared. When you lost it, the message "You couldn't keep the Keep" appeared instead.
- A sign posted outside an entrance to the Mine area is written in New Krytan, saying: "Warning: Broodmother".