From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
|Blinding Flash||10||Blind nearby foes.|
|Cleansing Wave (PvE)||10||Heal yourself and nearby allies, curing a condition.|
|Cleansing Wave (WvW, PvP)||10||Heal yourself and nearby allies, curing a condition.|
|Flame Burst||10||Burn nearby foes.|
|Shock Wave||10||Create a shock wave that bleeds and cripples nearby foes.|
- The effect only triggers during combat.
- The spells cast by this trait are similar to the weapon skills Flame Burst, Cleansing Wave, Blinding Flash and Churning Earth with a few differences.
- All spells have an area of effect radius of 180 centered around the caster and have a separate 10s cooldown.
- Flame Burst's direct damage does not scale.
- Cleansing Wave only removes 1 condition instead of 2.
- Blinding Flash blinds up to 5 targets in range instead of 1.
- Shock Wave's blast finisher is applied immediately, the direct damage does not scale and the applied conditions have different durations.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|April 23, 2019||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 30, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|December 03, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: