From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- The effect only triggers during combat.
- The spells cast by this trait are similar to the weapon skills Flame Burst, Cleansing Wave, Blinding Flash and Churning Earth with a few differences.
- All spells have an area of effect radius of 180 centered around the caster and have a separate 10s cooldown.
- Flame Burst's direct damage does not scale.
- Cleansing Wave only removes 1 condition instead of 2.
- Blinding Flash blinds up to 5 targets in range instead of 1.
- Shock Wave's blast finisher is applied immediately, the direct damage does not scale and the applied conditions have different durations.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 30, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|December 03, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Prior to 15 November 2012 update, all 4 spells counted as blast finishers.