- This article is about the World vs World siege weapon. For the trebuchet in Battle of Kyhlo, see Battle of Kyhlo.
A trebuchet is a World vs World siege weapon that fires explosive shots or tainted cows over long distances of up to 10,000 units. The primary purpose of trebuchets is to destroy walls over distances too large for a catapult, although they can also deal reduced damage to gates and infantry, and cause a knockback effect. Alternately, the trebuchet can be loaded with tainted cows, which deal no damage but create a poison cloud.
Trebuchets also deal significant damage to enemy siege weapons, making them useful for defense in a similar manner to mortars.
|Fire Mega Explosive Shot||8¼||5||Launch a mega explosive shot that does increased damage. (Replaces Fire for players with at least rank 1 in Trebuchet Mastery)|
|Fire Colossal Explosive Shot||8¼||5||Launch a colossal explosive shot that does increased damage and has increased radius. (Replaces Fire for players with at least rank 3 in Trebuchet Mastery)|
|Fire Corrosive Shot||8¼||5||Launch a corrosive shot that has increased damage, increased radius, and drains supply from supply depots if hit. (Replaces Fire for players with rank 5 in Trebuchet Mastery)|
|2||Fire Rotting Cow||8¼||10||Launch a decaying cow that explodes in a cloud of poison.|
|Fire Putrid Cow||8¼||10||Launch a decaying cow that explodes in a cloud of poison and drains supply from enemies. (Replaces Fire Rotting Cow for players with rank 2 in Trebuchet Mastery)|
|Fire Bloated Putrid Cow||8¼||10||Launch a decaying cow that explodes in a cloud of poison and drains supply from enemies. (Replaces Fire Rotting Cow for players with at least rank 3 in Trebuchet Mastery)|
|4||Load Rotting Cow||10||Load decaying cows that explode in a poisonous cloud when it lands.|
|Load Explosive Shot||10||Load shots that explode on impact.|
|5||Healing Oasis||8¼||60||Fire a shot that creates an oasis of water that heals allies. (Available to players with at least rank 4 in Trebuchet Mastery)|
Related world abilities
Total Cost: 60
Improve trebuchet skills
|1||Increases the damage on trebuchet skills||3|
|2||Cow ammo now drains supply from enemy players||7|
|3||Increases the radius of trebuchet skills||10|
|4||Skill: Healing Oasis. Creates a water field that heals allies||15|
|5||Basic shots that hit enemy supply depots will destroy some of the objective's supply||25|
- Rank 1 increased the damage of basic shots by 20%.
- Rank 2 adds Cow ammo to the skill Fire Rotting Cow which drains one supply every second from at most 20 players for 12 seconds.
- Rank 3 increased the radius by 60 for basic shots and by 90 for Rotting Cows.
- Rank 4 adds the skill Healing Oasis which creates a water field for 12 seconds that heals allies.
- Rank 5 enhances basic shots such that hitting enemy supply depots will destroy 10 of the objective's supply.
- See also: Siege weapon#Related world abilities
Superior trebuchets deal 50% more damage than regular trebuchets and require an additional 20 (120 total) to build. They are built with Superior Trebuchet Blueprints, which are made in the mystic forge.
Trebuchet during Lunar New Year
- The range of trebuchets is affected by their elevation; placing them higher up will allow the shot to travel further.
- Trebuchets can be rotated to face any direction, although they are slow to turn completely around - bear this in mind before deployment.
- A trebuchet has a health of ~80,700, and does 9,715 damage to regular walls, 4,857 to fully upgraded walls.