Battle of Kyhlo
-The first team to reach the score limit wins.
-Control capture points to earn points for your team.
-Defeat enemies to earn a small amount of points for your team.
-Use your team's trebuchet to assist allies that are defending and capturing points.
-If your trebuchet is destroyed, bring a repair kit to it to make it functional again.
- Windmill (north)
- Clocktower (center)
- Mansion (south)
Each team has access to a trebuchet ( or ) which can bombard any enemy or area on the battlefield. It causes massive damage and knockback to enemy players who get caught in the area of effect. It does not affect your allies. Unlike other trebuchets, its Fire skill is ground targeted and the trebuchet automatically turns before firing.
|1||Fire||5||Fire the trebuchet.|
The trebuchets can be destroyed by any opposing player. Once destroyed, a repair kit will spawn near the trebuchet that players can use to make it functional again.
The boxes and buildings around the clocktower will destroy themselves as the match progresses.
- Clocktower before visual and functional change
- Kyhlo was a fortress in Ascalon, home of the legendary guild Ascalon's Chosen. During the Third Guild War, it was besieged by the Zealots of Shiverpeak. Mordakai and Burian can be seen among the ranks of Ascalon's Chosen.
- During an early beta of Guild Wars, Kyhlo was an outpost in Ascalon, but was later renamed to Ascalon City.
- In the February 8th, 2017 update, the clocktower has had its roof removed and its side-entrances have been made easier accessible, buildings and boxes were made indestructable by trebuchet fire. They will automatically destroy themselves as the match progresses. An additional exit from each side's spawn has been added.
- Before the update, you could destroy buildings, boxes and the roof, walls and windows of the clocktower.