From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Summon skeletal hands to cripple foes in the target area.
— In-game description
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Lingering Curse — Your condition damage is increased. Conditions inflicted by scepter skills have longer durations, and Feast of Corruption becomes Devouring Darkness.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 29, 2015||
|August 25, 2015||
|September 03, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Initially this skill's area of effect was a line, it was then changed to circle in a later patch.