From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Lingering Curse — Your condition damage is increased. Conditions inflicted by scepter skills have longer durations, and Feast of Corruption becomes Devouring Darkness.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Has a distinctive sound and red "poison blotch" animation over target foe when activated.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|May 22, 2018||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|September 29, 2015||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: