Signet of Spite
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Signet of Spite
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Overhead activation icon
Signet Passive: Improves power.
Signet Active: Inflict bleeding, blindness, crippled, poison, vulnerability, and weakness on your foe.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Signet of Spite: 180 Power
- Bleeding (10s): 440 Damage2
- Blindness (5s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Cripple (10s): -50% Movement Speed
- Poison (10s): 670 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness2
- Torment (6s): 264 Damage, 382 Damage if Foe Is Stationary2
- Vulnerability (10s): +5% Incoming Damage, +5% Incoming Condition Damage5
- Vulnerability (6s): +5% Incoming Damage, +5% Incoming Condition Damage5
- Weakness (10s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Signets of Suffering — Gain enhanced versions of your equipped signet passive effects while in shroud. Signets recharge every second you are in shroud.
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Chilling Darkness — Blinding a target will also apply chill.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Decimate Defenses — Striking a foe with vulnerability increases your critical hit chance.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Increases power by
2 * (10 + character level)and by
3 * (10 + character level)with the trait Signets of Suffering for a total of 270 power.
- Spread its conditions with Epidemic or use it to increase the effectiveness of Feast of Corruption.
- Although the skill inflicts Torment it's not mentioned in the description.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|November 04, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: