From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Quickening Thirst — Increases movement speed above the health threshold. Dagger skills recharge faster if activated while above the health threshold.
- Vampiric — Siphon health whenever you hit a foe. Minions siphon health and transfer it to you.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Feed from Corruption — When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.
- Boons are converted as follows:
|Aegis||Burning (1 stack, 3 s)|
|Alacrity||Chilled (3 s)|
|Fury||Blinded (5 s)|
|Might||Weakness (5 s)|
|Protection||Vulnerability (3 stacks, 8 s)|
|Quickness||Slow (3 s)|
|Resistance||Chilled (3 s)|
|Resolution||Confusion (3 stacks, 5 s)|
|Stability||Fear (1 s)|
|Swiftness||Crippled (10 s)|
|Vigor||Bleeding (2 stacks, 8 s)|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|January 26, 2016||
|August 22, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.